Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #376

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarticus View Post

No one has updated ct table?
This thread is pretty much dead save the random few that are desperate to hack on a dying server, myself included. But yeah, I didn't know it was possibly to duple PD's/PS's that way. If anyone can shed some light on this method (and if it hasn't been patched in some way), that'd be great. Otherwise a bypass for xRaresumo's trainer or an updated Cheat Table would be awesome.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #377

Found a way to bypass the Antihack.dll

Sumo's trainer / cheat tables been posted doesn't work.

Someone needs to update them.

Also Lee, Rufus, Miureth, Crono and Arelh sucks a lot of *****.
Especially that ****** Crono.
Actually that Broomop guy on here who been posting is a bigger ****** than all of them combined.

Shut the **** up with your horrendous faggotry rampage and unleash the ultimate hacks. PSO2 is coming out soon and Schtserv needs to die.

Old   #378

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomg32 View Post
Did you now? We've already found a way to use Cheat Engine again even with the Antihack.dll. Or did you mean (in an imperative way) "Find a way to bypass the Antihack.dll?"

Quote:

This is old news. This is why I've been pushing for someone to either find a bypass for xRaresumo's trainer or for someone to update Roro's Cheat Table so that Cheat Engine can load them up again.
Old   #379

Anyone got the new address? Please and Thank You with a cherry on top.

Old   #380

Quote:

Also Lee, Rufus, Miureth, Crono and Arelh sucks a lot of *****.
Especially that ****** Crono.
Actually that Broomop guy on here who been posting is a bigger ****** than all of them combined.

Shut the **** up with your horrendous faggotry rampage and unleash the ultimate hacks. PSO2 is coming out soon and Schtserv needs to die.
someone got butthurt?

anyway update on my crc tool is out i have not added *** equip i have not released a string bypass to this yet im working on a easier code that i won't have to update so stay tuned im working everyday this week but email me your hardware ids and proof of purchase. (new ones or pm me with the hardware id and proof of purchases and i will get back to you)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #381

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
whatever he sells for 50% off from me without me reporting you to crono after taking your money (be careful on this guys ive known alot of people get ****** over because of someone like this)

also my update on the crc will be out sometime this or next week. the trainer bypass will be out for free download shortly after (which will not include crc)
Lol Broomop, you sell things to people and then report them. I know a couple of people who bought from you then got ****** in the ***.

You can ask anyone who's ever bought from me. I never reported any one of them. Anyways, I'm done with every item I own so at this point, I couldn't care less what you or anyone else thinks.

See you guys on PSO2.
Old   #382

Shut up kids that is what ms.crono really want with rotten smile. Broomop is our VIP member. zong you can't release it cuz you fear patch right? Chicken head. Alas, is it victory of turtle's shell finally?
Old   #383

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangePaper View Post
Lol Broomop, you sell things to people and then report them. I know a couple of people who bought from you then got ****** in the ***.

You can ask anyone who's ever bought from me. I never reported any one of them. Anyways, I'm done with every item I own so at this point, I couldn't care less what you or anyone else thinks.

See you guys on PSO2.
yep they got ****** in the *** not because of me why would i myself report another cheater? they want me more than the person i report lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by xandrazz View Post
Shut up kids that is what ms.crono really want with rotten smile. Broomop is our VIP member. zong you can't release it cuz you fear patch right? Chicken head. Alas, is it victory of turtle's shell finally?
what you on about patch on what? i just released the bypass. and the string bypass i done but i want to create one where it renders any new updates generically i aint got time to update two projects lol
Old   #384

This is my updated CE which works fine for me.

this is the dl-link:

plz gib thank you if u able to play psobb proper again^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #385

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
yep they got ****** in the *** not because of me why would i myself report another cheater? they want me more than the person i report lol
That's what I was going to say as well. Why would the creator of a trainer rat out the people he gives it to? That's just counterproductive.
Old   #386

u need the cheat engine table from roro and the ce exe i linked in my earlier post and u will be able to spam max attack on ultimate on normal settings which is almost the same as 1 hit ko.
Old   #387

Quote:
Originally Posted by derya2323 View Post
u need the cheat engine table from roro and the ce exe i linked in my earlier post and u will be able to spam max attack on ultimate on normal settings which is almost the same as 1 hit ko.
Your CE works perfectly (not close), but CE table dont work. About Difficilty: Description= "[ctrl+shift+0=0] Difficulty 0=N 1=H 2=VH 3=Ult",
Address= "SHPsoBBw.exe+69CD68",
Type= "4 Bytes",
Value= "??"

I press ctrl+shift+0=0, but it didnt work. And i think Address must look like "P->12345678". Can you give me some hint? Or maybe you can give link for correct CE table?
Old   #388

Both Broomop and Cronos like **** and fart, they're gay boy love to ******* each other in the *** lol.

Old   #389

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinpso View Post
Both Broomop and Cronos like **** and fart, they're gay boy love to ******* each other in the *** lol.

I don't know kevinpso...That image wasn't very necessary. I also don't remember you typing this way on the Schthack Forums. The only way for people to even find this thread would mean they were looking for hacks themselves, so using your same username from the Schthack Forums over here doesn't really bode well.
Old   #390

Well, I'm not surprised words come out of those broomop *** licking. Why you cared about what i posting here, are you mad bro or are naturally retarded?

Closed Thread