Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #391

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinpso View Post
Both Broomop and Cronos like shit and fart, they're gay boy love to fucking each other in the ass lol.

Quote:
Well, I'm not surprised words come out of those broomop ass licking. Why you cared about what i posting here, are you mad bro or are naturally retarded?
*Sigh* Yet another retarded user showing up in this thread; and one from the Schthack Forums to boot. Let me correct your entire statement for you in the hopes that you'll learn to type in proper English. I'll capitalize everything I've corrected just so you can see the difference.

"Well, I'm not surprised words CAME out of those Broomop ASS-KISSING LIPS. Why DO you care about what I POST here? Are you mad BROTHER? Or are you naturally retarded?"

Now onto my response for that particular statement. What ass-licking? Did I state any affection for either Broomop or Crono? I don't think so. I was simply stating the fact that that particular image was unnecessary. What are you 12-years-old? I swear, kids these days want to start trouble over nothing.

And for the record, why would I be mad at you posting here? I was simply pointing out that using the same username that you use on the Schthack Forums on here is a bad idea. I've seen your posts in both Blue Burst sections of the forums. It's like you're asking to get caught. Who's retarded now?

Old   #392

Clearly you're retarded =]

Do you think I'm ******* scared of them? or you think crono will come to see for what I'm posting here dumbass?
At least I'm not a ***** like you who's afraid of them.

"The only way for people to even find this thread would mean they were looking for hacks themselves"
Who the **** are you think I'm here looking for hack? did i begging something from Broomshit? that was you moron!

Old   #393

*****, why are you getting so defensive? And there you go again with your broken English. Before you even attempt to insult someone, at least type out what you have to say properly. Replying in your "retarded" English just makes you even look worse. Anyway, did I say you were scared? Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if Crono/Lee frequent this forum in an attempt to combat all the hackers' efforts on here. And like I said, the only way for people to even find this thread would mean they were looking for hacks themselves. No one just stumbles upon this thread. You were here for a reason, so don't even try to deny it. And for the record, I wasn't begging for anything. I was simply asking the hackers on here to continue with their efforts. You and your simply minded perspective. Go back to the Schthack forums kid, this is no place for the likes of you.
Old   #394

"I was simply asking the hackers on here to continue with their efforts."

Moron still persist in his endless denial =]

Old   #395

shut the **** up and release infinite mag feed. NAO!!!
Old   #396

Quote:
"I was simply asking the hackers on here to continue with their efforts."

Moron still persist in his endless denial =]
I like how that's pretty much all you have to say. My posts clearly beat you out, and since you can't intellectual engage me in a healthy argument over the internet, anything you have to say at this point will either just be repetition or something thought up by a 12-year-old, gg.
Old   #397

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
I like how that's pretty much all you have to say. My posts clearly beat you out, and since you can't intellectual engage me in a healthy argument over the internet, anything you have to say at this point will either just be repetition or something thought up by a 12-year-old, gg.
omg you didn't realize yet how foolish you're.. by the way that was you who's 12-year-old.. Idiot forgot everything he posted on this forum. you're so ******* stupid, it's unbelievable. =]
Old   #398

Ranting and Raving morons on here.

I mean. learn how to do it. Sheesh.

We wasn't born with HOW TO CODE. We ******* learned.

Look. I know Lee is waiting for one of us to dish out an updated trainer so he can fix his ****** program to kill two birds with one stone.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #399

Quote:
omg you didn't realize yet how foolish you're.. by the way that was you who's 12-year-old.. Idiot forgot everything he posted on this forum. you're so ******* stupid, it's unbelievable. =]
Yet another incoherent post. Sometimes it makes me wonder if you even went to elementary school. =/
Old   #400

Quote:
Yet another incoherent post. Sometimes it makes me wonder if you even went to elementary school. =/
you seem unhappy now, perhaps crying later. Oh well say whatever you like blockhead
Old   #401

Quote:
you seem unhappy now, perhaps crying later. Oh well say whatever you like blockhead
Well of course I'm unhappy. I'm surprised as to how retards like you were given birth to in this world. And blockhead? Are you friends with Charlie Brown and his gang or something? If it isn't too much trouble, what was your main reason for creating an account here and posting in this topic in the first place? Was it just to engage in playful banter while looking like a ****** because you lack an actual life? Dear me, could things get any worse for you?
Old   #402

Quote:
what was your main reason for creating an account here and posting in this topic in the first place?
You can't think why I'm here?. Your intellectual level is quite high
Old   #403

Quote:
You can't think why I'm here?. Your intellectual level is quite high
Well like I said, anyone in this thread pretty much came here to find hacks. What is that, the third time I've said that now? You've never admitted to it since you're too busy being that special kid in the corner.
Old   #404

Just for your information kevinpso, I took a screenshot of your post with the image before it was taken down. I wonder what will happen if Crono found this in his inbox. Enjoy your ban Kevin.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #405

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble_Pengiun View Post
Just for your information kevinpso, I took a screenshot of your post with the image before it was taken down. I wonder what will happen if Crono found this in his inbox. Enjoy your ban Kevin.
Owned.

Closed Thread