Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TUTORIAL: RQCrazy Requiem Bot SETUP!

Discussion on TUTORIAL: RQCrazy Requiem Bot SETUP! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/12/2008, 15:22   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfeifei427 View Post
I cant even lanuch the bot, every time i log in, it says the following things and keep loggin and then log off, log in log off, **** it, whats wrong with this ****??
12-21:36:38:609 與遊戲服務器通信中...
12-21:36:55:578 成功登入遊戲
12-21:36:55:578 當前地圖編號 60
12-21:37:00:625 開始休息
12-21:37:00:625 雜務線程數據處理錯誤
12-21:37:00:625 [ Process2.cpp 3701 ]
12-21:37:00:625 5秒後重新登入
12-21:37:00:625 網絡原因,與服務器的通信出錯
Sometimes bot writes that fail connect to server. just w8 few times and It'll connect.
Old 07/12/2008, 15:34   #47

well, ive been trying to connect for 2 hrs, approximately 100 times, only 2 trials were connected = =! think id better wait till the next version tho.........
Old 07/12/2008, 15:43   #48

are you trying to log on the first character on the list, because it only works with that for for some reason
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2008, 15:57   #49

OMFG will you all ****** wait for the new versioon and stop maoning about the problems it it and wasting time posting about them and trying to get it working.
everyy *** **** day people post something which i have already said is bugged and you need to weait for the new one.
next person to ask something thats already been asked,answerd or related to bugs with this bot gets thanks by me and the present is me not posting the new version when its out
Old 07/12/2008, 16:07   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
OMFG will you all ****** wait for the new versioon and stop maoning about the problems it it and wasting time posting about them and trying to get it working.
everyy *** **** day people post something which i have already said is bugged and you need to weait for the new one.
next person to ask something thats already been asked,answerd or related to bugs with this bot gets thanks by me and the present is me not posting the new version when its out
Well i don't mind trying to help where i can
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2008, 16:55   #51

but how the hell can you help somone on a bug thats makes things not work lol, we cant reprogram the bot, we have to wait. im getting so sick of these people who want everything now, and cant even read the forum cos it takes them too long, then need it back then. give give give giev is all they want.
and i knw that these people will be here posting stupid things when i post the new version up.
maybe i just wont
Old 07/12/2008, 17:15   #52

Quote:
but how the hell can you help somone on a bug thats makes things not work lol, we cant reprogram the bot, we have to wait. im getting so sick of these people who want everything now, and cant even read the forum cos it takes them too long, then need it back then. give give give giev is all they want.
and i knw that these people will be here posting stupid things when i post the new version up.
maybe i just wont
Ye u r right. there are many people who simply dun understand that they must just w8 for new version of bot... So mabe just need to Make a topic for example *Current Bot version BUGS* and write in title all bugs of this version bot. I think people will open this topic and see their problems in title of the topic and i think they will stop posting stupid questions wut already was answered...
Old 07/12/2008, 17:22   #53

lol you mean like i did here
Old 07/12/2008, 17:41   #54

Quote:
lol you mean like i did here
Whoops....I'm OWNEDH4RD)) but Now I dun understand people who writes bout their problems there at all.. There is everything in <<this theme. but they still writing bout their problems in other themes....
wut I can write.... **** happens....
Old 07/12/2008, 17:49   #55

its the same with every guide i have done, no one reads it all, just jump to the end and post the same thing that has been posted 100 of times before.
Old 07/12/2008, 20:50   #56

2 questions:

-this version of bot is "offline" only? is there any way to run it togetherb with the logged in client to see what really happends?

-why when i activate the program the char immediately returns to city? Oo

thanks for the answers
Old 07/12/2008, 20:53   #57

1 - you can log in with another account and go to where you botting char is.
2 - i dont know, maybe you need repairs or something

btw the returning to city is 1 of the bugs being worked on for new version
Old 07/13/2008, 10:36   #58

SIT DOWN!!

Hay all look i have been working on this Bot for some time and with all the help you lot have done its made this easyer hehe ALOT!! i am very happy with how my bot is working but i only wont 1 more bit of info.

How the hell can i get my player to sit down in order to healer faster? this does not seem to be doing so....

Thanx again for all the HARD WORK you have put into helping us all understand the bot alot more
Old 07/13/2008, 11:11   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukkamies View Post

The one in middle is Sit option. First is when to start sit and under that is when to stop.
:P
Old 07/13/2008, 11:15   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeck View Post
Hay all look i have been working on this Bot for some time and with all the help you lot have done its made this easyer hehe ALOT!! i am very happy with how my bot is working but i only wont 1 more bit of info.

How the hell can i get my player to sit down in order to healer faster? this does not seem to be doing so....

Thanx again for all the HARD WORK you have put into helping us all understand the bot alot more
easy ....
you WAIT for the new versions because

FOR THE 100th+ TIME

THIS VERSION IS BUGGED?BROKEN?NOT WORKING CORRECTLY!!!!

wait for new versions
Closed Thread