Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

exploit or bug? multiple ranger stances

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
exploit or bug? multiple ranger stances

ok heres what happened. im a ranger in aoc with 4 stance abilities if feated right. yesterday i refeated. later that day i was fighting and noticed i was way way wicked hitting hard.. checked my dps and was near 600 with only a bow .. no combos. i was receiving all the benefits of the different stances and they all stacked. i saw that i had all 4 stances buffed on me at the same time. this is normallly impossible. i do not know how i did it but others are doing it. any suggestions on how to get all 4 buffs active at the same time?.

Similar Threads
multiple ranger stances bug or exploit
ok the other night i was abl to buff myslef with all 4 ranger stances. i received full credit for damage increase which game my ranger over 600 dps...
2 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[Exploit] Kill strom multiple times
There is a way to kill strom "Many" times in the last quest in tortage. He respawns after a while, but as soon as you step foot on the boat, he dies...
1 Replies - General Gaming Releases
[EXPLOIT] Kill Strom multiple times
There is a way to kill strom "Many" times in the last quest in tortage. He respawns after a while, but as soon as you step foot on the boat, he dies...
0 Replies - General Gaming Releases
SV Exploit for multiple pc usage one account
If you want SV but dont want to bare the brunt of the full cost here is a simple way you and your close friends can all share the same user account....
10 Replies - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools