Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Queries and Quandries

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Queries and Quandries

Over the last few months, I have noticed a lot of you popping in and saying things like "Is there a bot like Heavenfire?" or "Why can't yours do this feature that Heavenfire could do?" or my favorite one, "Heavenfire did this, yours is broken." Consider this first. Heavenfire was the idea of a coder who worked on Hero as it was being developed, so he had not only inside knowledge of how Hero worked, he also had access to the original designs.

The bots you see here are the result of hard work by the designers, who have had to figure out how things worked with little help other than playing the game and sharing ideas. I have seen some great ideas in the designs and vast improvements in them as more information becomes available. I have gathered a bunch myself that I have put into Hellfire and a lot more that I haven't yet. The more I learn, the more I realise there is to learn about how Hero works.

In stages, I have begun to share sections of what I have found with other coders here who have released Hero bots in the hopes they will continue their work on their bots. The more ideas we have flowing, the better the bots will become. Some of what I have gathered, I have sent to others to look over and include in theirs if they want. Parts are not complete yet, though enough is there that with a little investigation the answer can be solved. Like the GM Quiz problem. I have found two solutions, one I put into Hellfire since it was the first idea that worked (Mostly 8^D) The second idea I found recently and ought to give 100% correct answers 100% of the time. I sent what I had out in the hopes they come up with the same solution I did. Instead of one bot that can answer the GM Quiz, this might give three.

I started Hellfire because Heavenfire was not being updated to work with the new areas in Hero and work with new items. Along with many others, I sent many suggestions in to BotsMall for improvements only to have them ignored or "We will pass them along to the programmer." When the programmer went into the Chinese Army, ALL work on Heavenfire stopped and BotsMall dropped it. I don't want that to happen to our ideas.

The coders work hard on their ideas, enjoy seeing them work like they want and are constantly looking for ways to improve them and get them to do more. Yes, Heavenfire was a good program, with it's quirks. Yes, Heavenfire could do a lot of things, that you had to pay for to do them. Sadly, though, Heavenfire is a dead program and ca no longer be used.

My goal, personally, is to recreate Heavenfire without it's quirks and with many improvements added to it. Whether I acheive that or not, we'll see. If I had not seen Schlats comments and suggestions, or Shishidumps ideas, I would probably still be back working on a simply keybanger. Their suggestions helped me to make many improvements. If any of the info I've gathered can help them with their ideas, I'll gladly share them with other coders. This way we all benefit.

This thread is not for rants, or complaints. I want to find out helpful suggestions that can help us all improve the bots for Hero. This way we all benefit.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

Well sad that ppl is like this, well1 thing maybe you can share the code's with the other programmers here and we all can help to make thing really good

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Well sad that ppl is like this, well1 thing maybe you can share the code's with the other programmers here and we all can help to make thing really good
tried sending you a link but it said your message box was full. Let me know when you can get PMs so I can send you the link.
Old   #4

i know i am really rare the last months, but this depends on my daily job and my relocation into another town...
About suggestion: i think i have said all i know for improvements...i think its not a new idea to make direct dll calls with injection of the hero client or to decrypt the network traffic...but all these things are very hard to get and to start, which is the most reason why it doesnt exist atm.
My own bot is on the state of last year which work only with memory adress updates, but nothing worth against a 24hour bot...
Perhaps its time to think about which project should get more workload: a bot or a private server
Karraksc u work really hard on u bot and have the most feature for free release on this, but this perhaps put u in struggle with updating the bot with all these features (thats no critic!).

About the keybanger: all our bots are one, or? The different is that we learned to apply some logic on them to prevent the funny
PHP Code:
send(key)sleep(1000
scenario.

I personal think if those bots doesnt get a technic update in network hacking or dll injection with hero function calls is that we are near to the end of the possibilities of what we can get with our standard technics...

and my little 50cents cheattable (not all values are working, but the importants like character and mob)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Hero466.zip (1.4 KB, 9 views)

Old   #5

Thanks guys for all the work your putting into this. Ive never used a bot in hero online but im very anxious to try karraksc bot. I got up to a certain level in that game and dropped it for a while but im back and im hoping i can make some gold like i see soo many people do and get some good levels on my char.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
i know i am really rare the last months, but this depends on my daily job and my relocation into another town...
About suggestion: i think i have said all i know for improvements...i think its not a new idea to make direct dll calls with injection of the hero client or to decrypt the network traffic...but all these things are very hard to get and to start, which is the most reason why it doesnt exist atm.
My own bot is on the state of last year which work only with memory adress updates, but nothing worth against a 24hour bot...
Perhaps its time to think about which project should get more workload: a bot or a private server
Karraksc u work really hard on u bot and have the most feature for free release on this, but this perhaps put u in struggle with updating the bot with all these features (thats no critic!).

About the keybanger: all our bots are one, or? The different is that we learned to apply some logic on them to prevent the funny
PHP Code:
send(key)sleep(1000
scenario.

I personal think if those bots doesnt get a technic update in network hacking or dll injection with hero function calls is that we are near to the end of the possibilities of what we can get with our standard technics...

and my little 50cents cheattable (not all values are working, but the importants like character and mob)
I can remember back at Thanksgiving 2009 when BotsMall first dropped Heavenfire, the first attempt at a bot for Hero only watched for the Lot Boxes. Helped with the Xmas Socks so I could get the StrongSteel armor for my Guild's pets. All it did was look for Yellow spots in the Lot Box Icon and when it found them, it clicked on it and then opened the boxes for me. That way I could focus on hunting and not miss the lots. It handled the HP/Chi by watching the bars and when a fixed spot changed from red/blue to black it would use a pot. The script just banged away continuously with VASSS,VASSS,VASSS......
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujutsu View Post
Thanks guys for all the work your putting into this. Ive never used a bot in hero online but im very anxious to try karraksc bot. I got up to a certain level in that game and dropped it for a while but im back and im hoping i can make some gold like i see soo many people do and get some good levels on my char.
if u dont bot like an idiot an ks everyone u chance of banning is low, because hero is hard fighting of members, which means u must be social banned...
i botted some lvls 110 to 15x some months ago without any problems...
If u look at all maps, they are empty and its no problem to get a good grind space like several years ago.
If they ban u, another potial ncasher will be lost...and if u will think of the current event with those hole ncash stones (500 limit) which exist at the end too (means no limit?! or no ncasher?!)
hmm..
the new character will raise a small flood, but not as so big as the last character did.
But all risc on u with botting, but show me a high lvl without boting or bug acusing!

Gruitz
Old   #8

Ok i havent played hero in roughly 2 years and started to play again rougly a week ago. Id like to know how everyone is levling so fast. Are people using exp items? It doesnt look like the exp rate has changed since i left. I dont get it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujutsu View Post
Ok i havent played hero in roughly 2 years and started to play again rougly a week ago. Id like to know how everyone is levling so fast. Are people using exp items? It doesnt look like the exp rate has changed since i left. I dont get it.
Rates are same lvl cap are 200+
And if you wona be Good in pvp or to become 150+ you have to be
Ncasher you will say why..?
1st. To buy exp scrolls
2nd. To make your items +8/9/10/11/12 safely
3rd. To Sell and to get gold like 40-50B to can Buy HTsets with good stats Elite / Legendary
And many many more stuff..!
This game is free to play.. But all Ncash based
More then 90% form Events are only Ncash Lower Prises or New items in HeroTavern..!
Like i say and like i see This game Almost loose the good players and the most players ..! i was login before 1 day and i wos see many many new players who are lvl 100+ and i never see then before ..! this is hapan for 1 month..
+This game naw is Unbalanced..!
Sorry for my bad english and i was little out of Topic but i think you have to know this if you think to play hero online naw ..!
Old   #10

do people stack exp items? Im hoping the new bot will get me to level easy and get me some gold lol.