I've noticed that Conquer.exe queries at least dozens of different IP addresses on startup--but only one each start. I'd like to find the list in the conquer folder, but so far no luck. Any ideas? I searched the forums but didn''t see any topics other than discussions of server IP addresses. I experimented by opening and closing conquer about 20 times on 2 different computers, and got a list of 12 different IP addresses. I looked them all up and they seem random, other than about %40 of them being owned by Google.
I noticed that CO sends info to two different servers when you make actions. But that's all I found out a while ago. I'd help you, but I don't have CO right now. But good luck to you on continuing with this!
Yea, I sniffed around, and during the game there are two. So I guess that would be your "Game Server" and "Console Server", Since I don't think that the account server and Update server get info as you play. But maybe though. I have yet to find those 2 other addresses though, but then again, I have not sniffed whilst logging in.
the update server is contacted by autopatch.exe, and that's the first thing that happens when you open conquer.exe. update server so far has always been 61.131.96.29. the next thing that happens is a contact to one of those other IP addresses. this is before login, before anything.
My curiosity was piqued because of the discussion regarding the newer versions of SV, where the program was seen to be contacting Gmail, supposedly to give 9net9 passwords so they could hack people's accounts who tried to use SV without paying for it.....or so the theory went.
Now i'm not entirely certain that's the case. It seems conquer.exe itself contacts gmail at times. I tested a few things out on my old computer: I executed a newer copy of SV, uncracked, to see what IP it tried to contact, and it was definitely a Gmail IP. However, the conquer running on my clean system also contacts google IP's and every once in awhile an IP connected to Gmail.
The test system still contacts several Google IP's on startup (only once each start, not several), even without SV running. So now i'm curious about two things: the IP list that conquer keeps for what to contact on startup, and the behaviour of the uncracked SV.
Someone with experience looking at the code for SV please tell me, are it's attempts simplified to contacting home thru it's own .exe/.dll? or could it/does it get more complicated and modify or hook the conquer.exe for contacting home?
thanks sonic. just to clarify i'm talking about the ip address conquer.exe contacts right after the autopatch.exe does it's thing. even before login and gameplay.
packet cap. before clicking play.exe and untill the log screen
61.131.96.29=autopatch
Code:
61.131.96.29
61.131.96.0 - 61.131.96.127
FUZHOU-HONGYU-COM
ming dai
[email].fj.cn[/email]
no.7,dongjie road,fuzhou,fujian,china
+86-591-3333169-293
+86-591-3371954
208.67.222.222 (ref to post above previous post)
216.93.170.133 (ref to post above previous post)
208.67.220.220=dns
Code:
resolver2.opendns.com (208.67.220.220)
208.67.216.0 - 208.67.223.255
Freedom Networks LLC
50 Freemont St.
16 Floor
San Francisco, CA
US
Patterson, George B
[email][/email]
+1-415-344-3139
tell me the exact steps to get to connect to those two ips cause i've ran the game several times and i only get th above ips.
if you close the game and reopen it several times within a short time period, it will always try to connect to the same IP as the first time you opened it. if you wait awhile or try again another day you'll see a different IP.
maybe its the dns ip then? cause u don't need to update the dns every sec but rather it takes a long time and the company usually have several of those dns ips, im not really sure. Can u give us an example ip?
not a stupid question, but i must be a bit ignorant regarding this because i didnt notice or think to check it before....but... it only queries the google/gmail IPs when a gmail window is open. and im positive it is the conquer process, not the gmail window. but the conquer process only queries the gmail/google ip when a gmail window is open.
**All Conquer Skin/Edit List**Take A Look** 07/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies Hey I Have See Private Server Lists And That Things And Many People Are Searching For Conquer Skins But There Are Skins That Are From 6 Months Back And U Cant Find It So Thats Why I Have Make This List To Find All Skins Back ^^ GOODLUCK +K If You Like It Please!
Some Edits Mostly Garments
Pimp My Conquer
Skins All In One Place
My First Edits Ever!
ST Skin, Kira2 & Edits
Reborn Guard Skin
Conquer Creations
Change Conquer Font
Memory addresses for spanish conquer 12/16/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies Spanish conquer patch 8037
There a pair of directions goes in case somebody is animated to continue investigating.
speed:
address: 004E92B6 Value: 128 (decimal)
zoom:
address: 004E7AD0 Value: 200-700 approx (decimal)
He would be that somebody well post example code of reading and writing memory for vb. Also of information of windows and as to know to the base address of memory of each process. Too much? :p
Conquer Memory Addresses 10/06/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 51 Replies I'll be looking for addresses as I get home:
Post your addresses so I uptade the list:
PS: Some programs require 0x before addesses...
nevermind, guess you guys who find this useful will know how to use =P
CHAR: 004FE484
PING: 00501E00
MAP ID: 00502B30
MAX HP: 00FCC5AC