Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banneth's Contribution to the community (Nc 2.2 Auto'r)

Discussion on Banneth's Contribution to the community (Nc 2.2 Auto'r) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/01/2008, 16:34   #16

elite*gold: 20
if u say all is possible than post us screenshot where u have open the gm tool and where we can see that all the **** u are talking about is possible : )

greetz Impi
Old 04/03/2009, 00:48   #17

elite*gold: 0
Still would like to know how to dupp, i hear a few minor people doing it... i dont even want to make millions, i just want **** trophies, and cabinets 0_o... thats mainly it.
appriacte it if tell me how!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
contribution points
07/15/2009 - RF Online - 2 Replies
hi guys i need your help i will get in my char more contribution points can you tell me we can i get more cpt about wpe i hope of your interisting answers thx Alex
My first contribution
07/25/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
I was just thinking that on my server Meteor tears sell for around 750 k, So i was just thinking that you could keep on trading someone and then Propose to them and it might take a while but it might be a good way to make millions a day since you get a meteor tear when somone divorces from you.
My contribution...
04/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
Ok, all you have to do is always click on the same box and you have a greater chance at socs. This isnt luck, it's statistics. Think about real life lottories (not scratch off). People pick certain numbers and always play them, why? Because it's a hell of a bigger chance to keep trying the same number and hoping it wins then trying to pick random numbers each week and hoping it hits. If you have basic C++ knowledge then make a program that simulates a 6 number lottory system with...
Contribution
01/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Alright as u can see im a "non contributor" and ill admit i mostly dl shit BUT reason being is I R NOOB:P like im still in highschool grade 11 and im just STARTING to get into like C++ coding next semester and like im just curious as to how ppls learned to code:) for example college, took shops on it, even just highschool. I DONT need how old u r:P im just curious cus i obviously CANT contribute if im not skilled enough yet but once i am watch outXD. ANYWAYS feedback would be nice^^ liek i said...