slight problem, there are 6 files
warhammer.exe
part 1 1.86g
part 2 1.86g
part 3 1.86g
part 4 1.86g
part 5 230mb
i cant upload these files unless i manually sepereate the files in their installed form and upload them zipped,which will take a few days, im not really sure its worth my time. but i do have the login and password for the oficial downloader, i might be willing to part with it for someones beta account lol
why should someone give his beta acc for a download link? sick, because he'd have a link himself. anyways, just use winrar und pack it into files with like 300mb(or what ever the limit size of the choosen host is) and upload the stuff with some uploading tools to make things easier
ty for the info, but as soon as i find the new links for the beta dl the uploading of theclient will be useless as i have the login and pswd for the downloader
Hallo ..
Bevor Entschuldigung für die Art, wie ich schreibe, aber ich bin Italienisch.
Ich wollte wissen, ob es ein Programm, das die Dateien extrahiert myp, wo es auch ein Programm auf eine experimentelle
Wenn Sie mir den Link
Hallo Dank
wird noch an dem privaten server noch gearbeitet? Sry wenn ich einen post wo die antwort drinsteht überlesen habe waren bissl viele..
bzw. kennt wer ein tutorial was ich alles brauche um einen privaten server zu erstellen...vllt tu ich mir ja die arbeit an aber ich habe absolut keine ahnung was ich brauche... (mein bruder meinte irgendetwas wegen einer "server edition" aber kA
LOL, das game ist noch closed beta... chillt doch mal. pServer bringt atm eh nicht viel.
Allgemeines TUtorial zum pserver erstellen wirste glaub ihc nicht finden. Ist viel programmierarbeit.
Chinese Beta Client 04/01/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies gibts da noch andere moglichkeiten außer die von:
Ê¢´óÍøÂ硪¡¶ÓÀºãÖ®Ëþ¡·¹Ù·½ÍøÕ¾
?
bis das dort fertig geladen ist dauerts ja wochen :/
Anyone in the UK with the beta client? 04/30/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies I just got my key last night and I am having a tough time downloading the 13GB client. I am getting speeds as low as 60KB/sec. I tried the torrent that has been posted on the forums but couldnt download the torrent from the file hosting site due to me being over their download quota when I haven't when been on their site before.
I was wondering if there was anyone in the UK with paypal who could burn the client onto DVDs and post them to me. I will gladly pay £10 via paypal, this will cover...
IP vom Beta Client ändern 03/11/2008 - Flyff - 7 Replies Abend zusammen
ich hab mir vor ein paar stunden den flyff 11 client von Professional MMORPG Portal - MMOsite runtergeladen und bin meiner meinung nach jetzt der überzeugung das es ein beta client ist.
nun steht dort jedes mal "can't connect to the game".
ist es möglich irgendwo auf die ip zuzugreifen so das ich die ip vom offiziellen server eingeben kann? oder ist der client doch der offizielle weil er am 12.2.08 reingestellt wurde?
danke schonmal
Help getting newest beta client 01/13/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies Hi guys,
I was playing in the warhammer online beta before it shutdown. Unfortunately, I wasn't the original person accepted. A guy in my dorms got into the beta and stopped playing it so he let me take the account over. Unfortunately, with beta reopening the links and passwords to download the client don't work and you can't just upgrade the client through the patcher. I assume they have sent out new download passwords (they are different than the PWs you use to login), and the links are...
wow beta client 11/18/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies wo kann ich ihn schnell dlen? hab kb auf den lahmen blizz downloader... gab bestimmt schonmal thread dazu aber suchfunktion hat nix gebracht ;(