Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone in the UK with the beta client?

Discussion on Anyone in the UK with the beta client? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone in the UK with the beta client?

I just got my key last night and I am having a tough time downloading the 13GB client. I am getting speeds as low as 60KB/sec. I tried the torrent that has been posted on the forums but couldnt download the torrent from the file hosting site due to me being over their download quota when I haven't when been on their site before.
I was wondering if there was anyone in the UK with paypal who could burn the client onto DVDs and post them to me. I will gladly pay £10 via paypal, this will cover nextday postage costs, DVDs and time.
Thanks.

EDIT: I just tried the torrent via other mirrors, its the old general beta client from over 2 months ago and theres no one seeding
Old 04/30/2008, 18:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
I am downloading it at the moment. My speed is in the region of 300-400KBs. My advice is to use Fileplanets own donwload manager, if not already.

Good luck and see you in-game!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Chinese Beta Client
04/01/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
gibts da noch andere moglichkeiten außer die von: Ê¢´óÍøÂ硪¡¶ÓÀºãÖ®Ëþ¡·¹Ù·½ÍøÕ¾ ? bis das dort fertig geladen ist dauerts ja wochen :/
New WAR Beta Client
09/11/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 51 Replies
Yesterday the upload of the client was finished, so i counld finally make a torrent. You can (hopefully) download it here: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning Beta 2 (EU) I'm not sure if its working (hope it is), since it's my first torrent to create. If something doesn't work right, let me know. P.S. Don't except wonders in download Speed, my upload speed is kinda low (~20-24kb/s max (=192 kBits, damn T-Online))
IP vom Beta Client ändern
03/11/2008 - Flyff - 7 Replies
Abend zusammen ich hab mir vor ein paar stunden den flyff 11 client von Professional MMORPG Portal - MMOsite runtergeladen und bin meiner meinung nach jetzt der überzeugung das es ein beta client ist. nun steht dort jedes mal "can't connect to the game". ist es möglich irgendwo auf die ip zuzugreifen so das ich die ip vom offiziellen server eingeben kann? oder ist der client doch der offizielle weil er am 12.2.08 reingestellt wurde? danke schonmal
Help getting newest beta client
01/13/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hi guys, I was playing in the warhammer online beta before it shutdown. Unfortunately, I wasn't the original person accepted. A guy in my dorms got into the beta and stopped playing it so he let me take the account over. Unfortunately, with beta reopening the links and passwords to download the client don't work and you can't just upgrade the client through the patcher. I assume they have sent out new download passwords (they are different than the PWs you use to login), and the links are...
wow beta client
11/18/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
wo kann ich ihn schnell dlen? hab kb auf den lahmen blizz downloader... gab bestimmt schonmal thread dazu aber suchfunktion hat nix gebracht ;(