Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New WAR Beta Client

Discussion on New WAR Beta Client within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 02/03/2008, 23:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
hey guys if you also read in the forums this link with 3 other links the login and password was for beta phase one, ive recently seen a screenshot of someones hotmail that got into phase 2, the links are all the same but the login and password were blacked out, but not blacked out enough for me to see the password(fpw357d9m) is the same and the user name is the thing that changed slightly, its still warbeta something just not warbeta91, this is the same login and pswd that every user uses to download the client so if anyone want to help me try aznd figure out the last part of the login let me know and we can all download it fast from the official downloader
Old 02/04/2008, 02:53   #17

ALSO anyone who said they were going to seed this is full of **** because im stuck at 91% with no seeders, where as when i get it done im zipping it up and putting on a torrent-less sharing site for easy DL
Old 02/04/2008, 08:57   #18

ya if you upload it on a non-torrent download site, it will be much more easier.
Old 02/04/2008, 13:32   #19

seed

ICH SENDE FLEIßIG XD 24/7 BOOOOOH
Old 02/04/2008, 18:01   #20

blöde frage : habs runtergeladen installeirt aber wo mach ich mir nen "account" ??? oder via lan ? ^^
Old 02/04/2008, 18:37   #21

i have the full client installed on my computer, what are some sites that i can upload it to for you guys that arent torrents
Old 02/04/2008, 19:27   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ddy View Post
blöde frage : habs runtergeladen installeirt aber wo mach ich mir nen "account" ??? oder via lan ? ^^
Torrent Beschreibung lesen ^^
Quote:
Client for the current Warhammer: Age of Reckoning Beta (European Client), for people who are interested in looking at the files/datamining.

You can't play the game without an WAR Beta account. I don't have one and even if i'd had, i couldn't provide it, since they are very strict on banning the accounts.
Account kriegst nur, wenn du in die Beta aufgenommen wurdest. Anmelden kannst dich auf für die EU Beta, ob du jedoch je aufgenommen wirst ist fragwürdig. Bei über 500.000 Bewerbern, sind nur wenige 1000 in der Beta
Old 02/04/2008, 19:38   #23

ja macht dann mal hinne mit dem pserver ^^
Old 02/04/2008, 19:40   #24

elite*gold: 11
aber echt,finds echt schade
07 war schon die rede von P servern,und leider immernochnix passiert,habn jetzt 08

übrigens
Lest bitte mein acc tausch thread
Old 02/06/2008, 21:48   #25

konnte mir den client zwar immer noch net saugen, aber da die programmierer früher daoc gemacht haben, also von mythic sind würde es möglicherweise sinn machen, wenn sie die gleiche login sequenz wie bei daoc nutzen. Möglicherweise könnte man sich den OpenSource DOL (Dawn Of Light glaub ich war das) Server noch einmal zu gemüte führen. Jeder Mensch weiß ja schließlich, dass Programmierer von der tollen Erfindung des "Copy-Past" leben. Und eigentlich würde es sinn machen, wenn sie zumindest das Login System behalten (wäre so wie z.b. Turbine mit D&D Online und LotRO)

Gruß
cma
Old 02/06/2008, 22:04   #26

Quote:
i have the full client installed on my computer, what are some sites that i can upload it to for you guys that arent torrents

all of those are good
Old 02/07/2008, 08:29   #27

Pretty pointless because new beta which started today is using new client.
Old 02/08/2008, 10:10   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
Pretty pointless because new beta which started today is using new client.
actually you may be right, thats why my friend let me download the new client today feb 7th, so where shall i upload it?
Old 02/08/2008, 16:19   #29

@pilloneus:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkychu View Post

all of those are good
This is where you normally upload files... just read the post of others
i'd be glad if you upload soon anyways
Old 02/08/2008, 21:08   #30

slight problem, there are 6 files
warhammer.exe
part 1 1.86g
part 2 1.86g
part 3 1.86g
part 4 1.86g
part 5 230mb

i cant upload these files unless i manually sepereate the files in their installed form and upload them zipped,which will take a few days, im not really sure its worth my time. but i do have the login and password for the oficial downloader, i might be willing to part with it for someones beta account lol