Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

newb question

Discussion on newb question within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
okay, i know there are packets and you send packets though your computer to the server and vis versa. i just realised that you and input packets into the server as if you were there. i know that WPE pro can read and inject codes but that kinda annoying and i would like to make my own program thaqt can read the packets and make a desion based on what it gaves and where to go next as to inject one or skip a step and go into the next phase. what kind of tools would i need to make a stand alone cleint that can do that? or just anything that can help cus i'm kinda tired of waiting for cracked **** to come out. any question as far as you dont understand what im saying or just about anything would help thanks so much

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I'm newb out
05/09/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Yo! i'm new to the site .. got a lot to learn! escpecially German :)
newb hir @_@
05/01/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
can any1 help me on how to use hacks.. what i will download 1st?? what to do?? should i use CE?? all the hacks i need is damage/ASPD/1 hit hack(if there is a hack) i play in RFph so plzz any pinoys there.. i could really use ur help.. tytytyty:)
newb
03/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I was in the market and I saw a noob, he said "S> 130 War" so I asked him how much, he said 3.5mil. I asked him what the catch was, he just said "3.5mil!" "3.5mil!" "3.5mil!" Yea, three times. So I told him "isn't that alittle cheap for a 130 war?" he said : "no" "no"
newb in need
03/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hello, im pretty new at hacking with all these marcro's and such but when i tryed 2 download something like...such as the auto miner something came up saying windows cannot open this file then it says windows needs to know what program created it is there a program i need to download to properly load files? can some one please help Thanks :cry: