Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

newb

Discussion on newb within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was in the market and I saw a noob, he said "S> 130 War" so I asked him how much, he said 3.5mil.

I asked him what the catch was, he just said
"3.5mil!"
"3.5mil!"
"3.5mil!"
Yea, three times. So I told him "isn't that alittle cheap for a 130 war?"
he said :
"no"
"no"
"NO"
"Now you buy?"
"yes or no?"
I told him okay, so then spammed my chat three more times asking me where I was, I showd him, and he sent a trade requst. Then he went off saying "Pay me!" "Only 3.5mil"

I told him "You don't really think I'm going to just hand over 3.5mil without any proof I'm gunna get the char, let me atleast see him"
He started cursing me out saying how trustworthy he is, and then he went off again
"buy it"
"buy it"
I said "BUY WHAT?! I don't even know if you have it, let me SEE it!"
He then said "I'm not trying to scam you or something why should you need to see it?!"
then he logged off, and that was it
lmao
Old 02/28/2007, 22:58   #2

Some1 tryed to scam me a while ago was quite funny.They changed the the letter l with 1 on an account.They dident know it was 1 of my other accounts. So played along with it and said meet me in market.Took the account he was trying to scamm me as there and shouted "Busted this guy tryed to scam me"he logged of instantly.
Old 03/01/2007, 02:49   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by tetnes@Feb 28 2007, 22:58
Some1 tryed to scam me a while ago was quite funny.They changed the the letter l with 1 on an account.They dident know it was 1 of my other accounts. So played along with it and said meet me in market.Took the account he was trying to scamm me as there and shouted "Busted this guy tryed to scam me"he logged of instantly.
lmao, i had a guy in market spamming "free script vessle" with a site name i whisped him and said that i checked his so called script vessle (of course it had viruses) he keeps whisping it has hack tool and all this other **** so i posted scan results on msg boards
Old 03/02/2007, 05:30   #4

Lol buying characters in general is a scam.
Old 03/02/2007, 06:18   #5

lol... noobs trying to scam never win. I know an amazing scam, but i think scams are wrong, and no1 should scam