Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for developer or product of JX3

Discussion on Looking for developer or product of JX3 within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 52
Looking for developer or product of JX3

Looking for developer or product of JX3 server in China
Its full name is "剑侠情缘三"
It's a WoW-like game, and all of its production is currently tied to officially sanctioned plugins. The authorities have the ability to detect but are afraid to ban high value accounts, I don't want to buy a product developed by Chinese, so I would like to find a developer with experience in WoW or related RPGs.
The game requires the product to determine the skills and controls of the other classes, and to release the skills automatically.
Old 06/24/2021, 09:18   #2

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
6. Searching for team members
If you want to search for team members for a bigger project, feel free to post them into the corresponding collection thread.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shaiya Developer/Web Developer
09/05/2018 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello, i am new on this forums so im not exactly sure where everything goes, so if i posted this in the wrong section, i apologize. but i was looking to know if there is anyone who is good at developing, server files, database, and most important i need a web developer who can code basically anything when it comes to web development. html,css,php,js,etc. basically that can make me a bomb ass site with alot of functions like login and more. and who can help create some nice stuff for the server...
2 Very important suggestion for web developer from experienced developer [English]]
11/21/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I have been developing websites now over 3 years now. My biggest regret is i started developing web sites without knowing CSS & Jquery. Yes before starting development learn CSS 3 and Jquery. These are even more important than your programming skills :) And they are hard to fix once you developed without knowing them.
Product Codes for Product List (Item Mall)
01/13/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
I think I recall viewing the Sdata in Hxd to find certain product codes, but I did not find all the items I wanted. Where is the most common place to find all items for their product code so that I may edit my list properly?