Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Developer/Web Developer

Discussion on Shaiya Developer/Web Developer within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Shaiya Developer/Web Developer

Hello, i am new on this forums so im not exactly sure where everything goes, so if i posted this in the wrong section, i apologize. but i was looking to know if there is anyone who is good at developing, server files, database, and most important i need a web developer who can code basically anything when it comes to web development. html,css,php,js,etc. basically that can make me a bomb *** site with alot of functions like login and more. and who can help create some nice stuff for the server its self. i understand this will not be free and i am willing to pay just let me know if you can help with any of this. thank you. just message me on here and i will get back to you. thank you.
Old 10/04/2015, 08:36   #2

The best suggestion I can give you is don't waste your money at begin, learn yourself. You are asking for expansive stuffs.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/04/2015, 21:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetols View Post
The best suggestion I can give you is don't waste your money at begin, learn yourself. You are asking for expansive stuffs.
i dont want to learn to web develop and **** like that i dont have time for that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2015, 02:37   #4

if you doont have ime for that you dont realy have time to host a server hosting a server takes alot of time and effort other wise you wont get verry far also i do sagest doing what beetols sed building a website is probly the most easy part with shaiya even if at first you make a website with a website builder and lern from there
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2015, 00:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_ View Post
if you doont have ime for that you dont realy have time to host a server hosting a server takes alot of time and effort other wise you wont get verry far also i do sagest doing what beetols sed building a website is probly the most easy part with shaiya even if at first you make a website with a website builder and lern from there
being a server "owner" has nothing to do with learning how to code websites and ****, hop off my thread. bye.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2015, 10:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuriious View Post
being a server "owner" has nothing to do with learning how to code websites and ****, hop off my thread. bye.

Don't be Furious Mr.Furiious !!!

Many people don't want anymore work for other , have server onlline that's take many time off your life.

For me that was an Hobbie and if you wanna realy want Open server for FUN,

i think you have to learn some minimum BASES

- Install SQL, Shaiya services ,

- Run SQL script, Start server on Local (127.0.0.1) and play

For me that minimum OWNER have to know before OPEN and create TEAM to develope one server or the First one

After for Web developement , you can find a guy ( friend or pay someone to teach you how it work )

But if you dunno or not motive to learn how Shaiya server Work , nobody going to make one for you

Learn by yourself and you will be Happy for your work, and after you can develope your knowledge to create and modify what you want.

On elite you can find tutorial for newbee, use Brain.exe and you will be happy
Old 10/16/2015, 21:20   #7

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
i think you have to learn some minimum BASES

- Install SQL, Shaiya services ,

- Run SQL script, Start server on Local (127.0.0.1) and play

For me that minimum OWNER have to know before OPEN and create TEAM to develope one server or the First one
actually u dont have to learn those basic things just learn how everything is going around you in that server and u will be fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2015, 13:39   #8

hey i could help you out contact me in private message.
Old 03/05/2017, 08:02   #9

Looking for a Shaiya Developer

Looking for A shaiya developer for my server please pm me here or my skype.

Thanks.
Old 09/05/2018, 15:16   #10

who want's to be part of my server? i need developer in my server for more info just pm me on skype [GM]-JingJa