Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for help with Rose Online

Discussion on Looking for help with Rose Online within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for help with Rose Online

Hey Guys Was interested in getting some help/advice for trying to create hacks for the game Rose Online. Game can be found .

I was able to unpack the data.idx file with my ".vfs" extractor. Not exactly sure if I am on the right track or not, but within these packed files I found a bunch of .zms files which I tried to open with visual studio/excel and get nothing but encryption.

I am fairly new to coding, and would appreciate some guidance.

I am trying to create a personal vac/non-aggro/wall/speed hacks. I really do not even know if this is on this server side of things or if I can alter my files on my PC. But anything would be greatly appreciated.

**Side-note not sure if this is the right forum for these kinds of questions, but I couldn't find anything related to my game which is a MMORPG originally produced in like 2003/2004.

Thanks for your time for reading this.
Old 08/25/2015, 12:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
The TCP packets are not crypted and have no salt, you can just resend them with e.g. WPEPro.
You can even pickup any item with packets from anywhere. You just need the drop ID.

There are special skills in the shop, if you get the ID of them you can spam them with your cleric even if you dont own them.

It's really fun if you are standing next to a merchant and use a pickup bot (which loots the whole world) ... I was so fcking rich and some people just threw there armor on the gorund for trading.. well.. it was mine in the end