Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Firefall Debugging Problem

Discussion on Firefall Debugging Problem within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Firefall Debugging Problem

Quote:
DebugPort Offsets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some offsets to reset debugport
Vista 32: 0xD4
Vista 64: 0x150
xp: 0xBC
Well i know some of the debugport offsets, i found for some of the other OS's. Im using windows 64bit with AMD processor. Was wondering if anyone know's the correct debugport 0x for windows 7 64bit, I thought it was 0x1F0 but think im wrong. Ive been trying too debug and use cheat engine on firefall. VEH kind of works, Windows debugger half works. When i try to find out what access or writes, it says cannot attach debugger to this process. Think its because there dumptruck.exe is already attached too the process. Course i can bypass launcher but it wont start with out dumptruck.exe.

First of all i found a address for infinity jumpjet. I found a second address from HP but all it did was instantly kill me over and over so funny. I don't wanna break the game, just interested in things you can do.
Old 02/18/2013, 03:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
can u show me how to find the offsets? im trying to make rubysh's autotrigger bot to working. But im having hard time finind the offsets.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VS Debugging Problem
07/20/2012 - C/C++ - 4 Replies
Heya, Weswegen auch immer scheint der Debugger von Visual Studio bei mir verbuggt zu sein, und da Google mir nichts interessantes sagt, dachte ich, ich frag' mal bei euch nach: Wenn ich ein ganz normales Win32 (Edit: Oder aber auch MFC, spielt anscheinend keine Rolle)-Projekt erstelle, und es dann Debugge, ohne den Code zu verändern (der Fehler tritt natürlich auch so auf), bekomme ich immer zu Zufälligen Zeiten (meist aber nach kurzer Zeit) eine Exception: Wenn ich dann auf...
JIT debugging
01/12/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
guys can any one tell me how to enable JIT debugging it ive me this error ************** JIT Debugging ************** To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this application or computer (machine.config) must have the jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section. The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled. For example:
Debugging
07/16/2010 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
D quote above is quoted from 745896321. As stated, it is possible to run d GCHAX (by makim) on a 64bit-running OS ... but does any1 care to explain how ?
debugging
01/28/2010 - Last Chaos - 4 Replies
hi.. hab probleme mit ollydbg und last chaos also: was ich bisher mache .. lc starten, einloggen, olly starten, attachen nach dem attachen funktioniert manchmal alles, meistens jedoch bleibt olly bei einer exception hängen und das spiel stürzt ab. hat LC eine anti debug methode, oder mache ich etwas anderes falsch^^? wenn ja: wie kann ich die bypassen =) ? mfg d0m
Debugging Aion
09/19/2009 - Aion - 8 Replies
I am trying desperatly to debug/hook functions in Aion. I have run the GG Killer, and that lets me get very close, but as soon as I set a breakpoint in CE or olly, it terminates. Guessing there is a seperate thread that is constantly checking for breakpoints? Any suggestions on how to proceed. I dont want a tutorial or somebody to do it for me, just some pointers so I can try to do it myself.