Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Final year projects in bangalore|Final year Project with placemnet internship program

Discussion on Final year projects in bangalore|Final year Project with placemnet internship program within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Final year projects in bangalore|Final year Project with placemnet internship program

It's a great pleasure in introducing ourselves CEGONSOFT as a Training and Development company in Bangalore, Chennai and Coimbatore. We are providing Real time Corporate Training with Real time projects & Excellent IT Placements assistance for final year .

CEGONSOFT has 3 Departments as

• Software Training
• Software and Web Development
• HR Consultancy

We train fresher & job seekers with various technologies like

• JAVA/J2EE
• PHP/MySQL
• Dot Net
• Software Testing
• RIA
• Web 2.0
• Python
• LAMP etc.

The above technologies are trained by experienced professionals, once after the training each candidate would be provided with REAL TIME PROJECT to enhance an individual's skill. And also Each and every work of candidate are monitoring and motivating by trainers.

We provide excellent job assistance for all students.

Benefits in CEGONSOFT :

Updated Syllabus
Excellent Training
Sufficient Lab Facilities
Good Infrastructure
Free Soft Skill Training
Placement Guidance
Best Service
High Range of Placements
Best Learning Environment

Tags
final year projects, ieee projects, it projects, projects with placement