Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Project Graci Final search GM's

Discussion on Private Server Project Graci Final search GM's within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Server Project Graci Final search GM's

Hello,
i want to make a Lineage 2 private server. I have a root and the server is online but i need a team to manage the server. For the first GM's because the webiste for the first is not existing. If you want to be a Gm on my server post here your expierence this private server your age and a reason why you should be a GM. (sory for my english.I'm german)
Old 09/20/2009, 15:19   #2

wats the name of the server?
Old 09/22/2009, 10:27   #3

yea whats name of server
Old 11/24/2009, 12:17   #4

Looks like a good chalenge... I've got 4 years in l2, and i thought this was the time to provide some fun to la lovers. i'm up to date to all management that the server requires... But you also got to tell more about your server, because ppl cant apply to a server if they dont even got a clue about how it is...
Old 11/26/2009, 00:46   #5

Hello

i can german and english

i play l2 2 years and i have make self servers and was self admin

i will make good suport for players