Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

there is something missing from bot tutorial

Discussion on there is something missing from bot tutorial within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
there is something missing from bot tutorial

ok heres the the one I am working on.

I lesson 3 you are at the part that sends the keystrokes to the window.
That sounds except for this.
Code:
ControlSend ( "title", "text", controlID, "string" [, flag] )
To use that code you need the window tittle. That sounds fine but when you open a game you are actually working in a child window. More often then not you are not going to know the name the game uses for that window. Can someone show me how to get that inside this script. What you would need to do is find the active window from a list of windows? Or maybe you could get the list and save so you could try sending to each window. I do not think there is anyway to use this untill this point is ceared up.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUTORIAL] Starter friendly tutorial to searching for Nuke casting time [TUTORIAL]
02/09/2011 - 9Dragons - 12 Replies
If you already have Cheat Engine and know how to use it, skip to part 4 of the tutorial. 1. Introduction This forum has helped me quite a bit, so I decided to give something back :) Now I've noticed there are quite a few who ask for nuke casting time hacks / address', and I've also noticed, that there are quite a few who are REALLY annoyed with these questions, so I decided to write this so both sides can benefit from it. 2. Getting started First off, you need to have Cheat Engine...
Missing MAP Missing skill 2M DK TzPhQy BOT v2.x & 1.8 (Exp)
01/19/2010 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Missing MAP Missing skill 2M DK TzPhQy BOT v2.x & 1.8 (Exp) :rtfm:
Missing dbmon.exe file missing
11/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Can somone give me a download link or somthing just for dbmon.exe please and thank you
IDK what i did or what im missing
08/22/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
i followed tomiks vid im a noob at all this could some one help me possibly team view me to see what i need to do im so lost ty if you help