Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Java experts needed!

Discussion on Java experts needed! within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Java experts needed!

Hi,

i need some help with a java based program. If you are an expert in Java programming please contact me. I will pay for the job.

Thank you.
Old 03/21/2012, 12:30   #2

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888

Tags
java

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheak this out (Experts Needed^^)
04/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
:pimp: Anyone know how to bot with 2 different charts (2 different accounts) on the same computer. (both will lvl up alone, no plvl, no stall, 100% self botting). ps: beter to use 1 bot only. :pimp:
Script Vessel Help Needed, Experts Only, Noobs need not reply
08/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
Ok that being said, plz no stupid comments. I've been using SV for 3 months just fine. Then last nite, while playing, something glitched. I don't know what i might have done or even how it happened. I believe it was botting before the server maintenance and then aftward when i tried to take over manually and change some things around, is when all this happened. Anyway, that's the background, now to what it's doing. When u press f11, it says "Starting Macro..." and that's it. It...