Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Script Vessel Help Needed, Experts Only, Noobs need not reply

Discussion on Script Vessel Help Needed, Experts Only, Noobs need not reply within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Script Vessel Help Needed, Experts Only, Noobs need not reply

Ok that being said, plz no stupid comments. I've been using SV for 3 months just fine. Then last nite, while playing, something glitched. I don't know what i might have done or even how it happened. I believe it was botting before the server maintenance and then aftward when i tried to take over manually and change some things around, is when all this happened.

Anyway, that's the background, now to what it's doing. When u press f11, it says "Starting Macro..." and that's it. It won't do anything else, just sits there, the character face icon right next to name of character lights up every second or two. But nothing else.

Now if i delete the sv config file that's associated with my char, then when u activate sv it shows the typical "go to" "attack" etc... but it still will not move. I've tried restarting the client.

So... I change resolution from 1024 full to 800 full screen. And what do u know? It works fine with sv. When i went back to 1024 it didn't work. All my other chars work just fine with sv. No problems. But just my one char doesn't work. So with all of this in mind, Is there a file or setting or config, where i can delete the info for this log in, without deleting the character in game. PLEASE NOTE!!! I DO NOT WANT TO DELETE THIS CHAR. AND I DON'T WANT TO REINSTALL GAME.
So please don't suggest it, b/c that's a big hastle. I have too many chars. My thinking is that there must be a file that saves the logon info for each char, u know that keeps info on ur hotkeys, and function key setups. I know it must be different b/c on another computer the setups are different. so it must be computer specific.

Any knowledgeable help would be appreciated. And obviously if i can't find the answer here I'll email the sv guys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2008, 16:47   #2

Quote:
I'll email the sv guys.

btw you topic title should be "Script Vessel Help Needed, Experts only, Noobs (Except me) need not reply"
Old 06/10/2008, 16:57   #3

yeah i didn't see u come up with an answer smart alec
oh and for ur info, i said i've been using sv for 3 months, didn't say conquer. I actually played back when cotobo fully worked.
and i asked for no stupid comments. so thx for listening.
Old 06/10/2008, 17:03   #4

now i feel bad... i usually i don't make fun of people...
anyways your best bet is probably just to email them and probably reinstall your SV

Edit: i no longer feel bad
Old 06/11/2008, 01:01   #5

Is that char a warrior?

Because i have the same problem, SV works fine with all chars but with warrior the resolution must be changed. If that is the issue, there isnīt anything you can do.

BTW, the problems started when the SV server burned down 4/5 days ago and they bought a new one. They recently sent a new updated SV. I havenīt tested warrior on it yet.

But itīs a known bug of warriors only, which admins have no fix, they simply say to change the resolution!
Old 06/11/2008, 01:15   #6

no it's a tro rb in fact it works fine on another computer
Old 06/11/2008, 01:34   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPSman2 View Post

btw you topic title should be "Script Vessel Help Needed, Experts only, Noobs (Except me) need not reply"
Yea I reckon.
Old 06/11/2008, 05:44   #8

heres what you do...

-Delete your logs (all for better results)...in your Conquer 2.0 Folder (found mainly in program files)

-You don't really have to have Full Screen

good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2008, 12:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal View Post
Yea I reckon.

Ooh. Ow3d by a RF mod
Old 06/11/2008, 15:03   #10

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Just couse u have been useing SV fore botting it dosent mean ur an expert in it lol SV is the easyt conquer program u can find.

Edit:
If u gone ask about SV ask admins on 9net9 etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2008, 15:58   #11

u guys are idiots, u missed the whole point. I didn't want some crappy freakin answer like reload ur client. I was using computers before u were born prolly, so don't give me any flak. and this forum is suppose to be some help but i can see that most of u including the mod are punks. I know all the obvious **** and thanks to no one i figured out the problem myself. U think i don't know that i can contact 9net9? yeah and get an answer in a few days or week. But gee a forum that's designed to answer questions, i get flamed b/c i don't want noobs to post stupid replies. And instead u guys who supposedly know stuff, are the ones to post stupid replies. So who's the noob. The only person that posted a decent answer was vi3tboi for that i gave him thanks. Fortunately i already solved it. So screw u guys.
Old 06/11/2008, 16:19   #12

last time i checked this wasn't the "my sv no work" section
Old 06/11/2008, 16:23   #13

ur a MOTO aren't u
Old 06/11/2008, 16:29   #14

you obviously don't understand the obvious do you?
hence, i'm being obvious for your sake
Old 06/11/2008, 16:39   #15

hey moto is this questions and discussions sections or is this ur day to be an idiot