Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CCP declares exploit in EVE's new Sovereignty system

Discussion on CCP declares exploit in EVE's new Sovereignty system within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,727
CCP declares exploit in EVE's new Sovereignty system

Eve Online's Sovereignty system has run into a bit of an issue with the Sovereignty Blockade Unit (SBU) prompting CCP Wrangler to make a statement over the weekend to the community informing them that attacking the bugged outposts and infrastructure hubs without the right blockade units is considered an exploit and will be dealt with accordingly.

EVE Online | EVE Insider | Forums

Tags
eve

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AA (alternative-advance)-System Exploit - How does it work??
12/25/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
I heard of an AA exploit! Those people who managed to do so, could spent a huge amount of Point into their AA-Skilltree's without really having them. How does this exploit work?? Regards!
arena rating system exploit
02/11/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
So i found out a cool exploit. Now in the new patch u have an invisbility personal rating. So here it goes: Make an arena team, lost as much u can i would suggest about 1.3k rating. then make a new one with the same partner and win as much u can and you will Win ALOT of points in the start.. i Had 21-9 in stats and i had about 1922 rating. Says it all
[Help at exploit]Zeny Dupe at Mailbox System
01/19/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
Duplicating Zenys - MailBox - Bug Tracker Can someone help me how this guy who they're talk about is duping his zeny? PS: I already tried sending and retry the zeny mail back to the money sender(every way), but like these guys i dont get the point how he is duping. PSē: Nobody showed interest about try this or no time for looking for a way to make it works?
Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers)
01/12/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Credits go to powerget23 from MM0wned tested and confirmed, have fun XD
[Exploit]O2Jam Gold Exploit
08/28/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Make a new account and you get credited 10000g. Use that to buy items then send them to your main account, and repeat.