Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

First Aion Ban Wave?

Discussion on First Aion Ban Wave? within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old 02/03/2010, 14:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
i just said there will be NO WAVES they get single banned like in wow ;D
Old 02/06/2010, 23:00   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by retryNN View Post
i just said there will be NO WAVES they get single banned like in wow ;D
Yeah, wave bans are easier once they can find a way to detect who is hacking, but single bans are easier there are just a few hackers or if they are caught on the spot, most likely using different programs to those using the same if they decided to wave ban.
Old 02/09/2010, 05:14   #18

Thumbs up. support
Old 02/10/2010, 03:56   #19

Received Thanks: 5,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobro View Post
jst cuz p2p doesnt mean shudnt be able to perma ban. If you bot and break the rules you gotta take the consequences...

maybe as it's p2p they shud have a "3 strike ur out" system, where u get caught once, 7 day ban, twice - 14 day, 3 times - forever

either way i think its good they are bannin them and they wont let the game get ruined... like most MMO out there ^^
Yeah, that seems like a better idea than a permaban after one offense.
I mean you are PAYING to play this game, so you should be given more than one chance.
Old 02/11/2010, 19:35   #20

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
Yeah, that seems like a better idea than a permaban after one offense.
I mean you are PAYING to play this game, so you should be given more than one chance.
Yea, but NcSoft are going broke :P... they need more cash so that's why they ban who ever is doing it wether itz your first time or not... I mean it is in the Contract that you accept when you creat ur aion account... You may not use 3rd party program nor using a proxy connection... which is retarded, because proxy doesnt effct the game in anyway.

Tags
aion