Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guild Wars 2 Permanent Bans

Discussion on Guild Wars 2 Permanent Bans within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old 09/03/2012, 20:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
Never understood ppl who support ArenaNet
I suggest to make it right or accept fact that thousand of ppl will fing every single glitch/bug/exploit
Me never found such but at this stage of development have nothing against
(it is still beta just admit it)
Old 09/11/2012, 13:31   #17

elite*gold: 107
The Black Market: 204/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,012
Well done Publisher.
Old 09/12/2012, 11:09   #18

elite*gold: 10
Blame yourself
Old 09/13/2012, 07:25   #19

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
*****, I knew something like this was going to happen - after all, GW2 is the same fail as GW1 with refreshed game engine.

That game is based on pvp, but you can't even die, you just lie on the ground and toss rocks at your opponent, that's kinda gay... futhermore, there were so many open beta weeks and they didn't fix such a bug? Players getting banned for developers' mistake, how lame is that.

I don't get how this piece of junk could be a WoWKiller, so many have tried, all of them have failed - GW2 is failing as well.
Old 09/16/2012, 14:32   #20

said " **** cheater" here . .
It is really ridiculous
Old 09/17/2012, 09:29   #21

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Lmfao, I knew something like this was going to happen - after all, GW2 is the same fail as GW1 with refreshed game engine.

That game is based on pvp, but you can't even die, you just lie on the ground and toss rocks at your opponent, that's kinda gay... futhermore, there were so many open beta weeks and they didn't fix such a bug? Players getting banned for developers' mistake, how lame is that.

I don't get how this piece of junk could be a WoWKiller, so many have tried, all of them have failed - GW2 is failing as well.
I dont remember ArenaNet ever stating that using a bug was ok and not bannable,so no its not developers mistake its your own....

you think that in beta events there was only 1 bugg ? get serious,there were 1000 of bugs they had to fix,in my opinion this was a good decision,if it was blizzard and they found that players abused the bug they wouldnt do shit,they would just remove the bug,but arena net with all these bans is stating that they will not allow anyone to use exploits in this game and i think they are doing good job,if you want to cheat in gw2,make your own pserver and do there what you want,this game wasnt made so you can cheat in it,it was made so you play fairly.......i dont understand people like you,why the fuck do you buy a game if you dont play it normaly,whats the fun in cheating.....no its not cool,and no its not awesome,just people who cheat think that it is.....

also this game is a wowkiller,havent you heard ? blizzard went from 5 star company to 3 stars company becose they failed,1st they gave out peoples credit card infos so alot of people lost 1000 and 1000 euros and second thing,they made diablo 3 just with better graphic,the game aint as good as it costs,i personaly wouldnt give 5 euros for it......either way becose alot of people lost money cos their credit card infos were given out by blizzard,most of people quited the game,so yea,sooner or later gw2 will have more players then WoW,if it doesnt already have............
Old 09/22/2012, 06:10   #22

Blizzard quite frequently does temporary bans for exploits. Just recently some of the top progression guilds got temp bans for exploiting the LFR loot system. I also recall hearing about some perma bans for previous exploits.

Got to hand it to arenanet though, they are serious about their game. First there was the banwave after release for abusive language, and now this. I am a huge fan of the fact that they are giving a second chance as long as you comply with their rules.
Old 09/23/2012, 23:54   #23

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt™ View Post
I dont remember ArenaNet ever stating that using a bug was ok and not bannable,so no its not developers mistake its your own....

you think that in beta events there was only 1 bugg ? get serious,there were 1000 of bugs they had to fix,in my opinion this was a good decision,if it was blizzard and they found that players abused the bug they wouldnt do shit,they would just remove the bug,but arena net with all these bans is stating that they will not allow anyone to use exploits in this game and i think they are doing good job,if you want to cheat in gw2,make your own pserver and do there what you want,this game wasnt made so you can cheat in it,it was made so you play fairly.......i dont understand people like you,why the fuck do you buy a game if you dont play it normaly,whats the fun in cheating.....no its not cool,and no its not awesome,just people who cheat think that it is.....

also this game is a wowkiller,havent you heard ? blizzard went from 5 star company to 3 stars company becose they failed,1st they gave out peoples credit card infos so alot of people lost 1000 and 1000 euros and second thing,they made diablo 3 just with better graphic,the game aint as good as it costs,i personaly wouldnt give 5 euros for it......either way becose alot of people lost money cos their credit card infos were given out by blizzard,most of people quited the game,so yea,sooner or later gw2 will have more players then WoW,if it doesnt already have............
Fanboys, fanboys everywhere. First of all, show me where did I write that ArenaNet said it's ok to use the bug - where? Another thing I will point out is that I have never used that bug. Next, before you say that I criticize a game I haven't played - wrong. I played GuildWars2 and I've reached the level 80 already, after that I sold my account as the game had really nothing to do afterwards. Blizzard didn't give out the informations wilfully, it was a hack attack. Also, it's easier to attract masterhackers that could break in just anywhere, even to the FBI servers if it's a large, respected and undying company like Activision Blizzard than some low one like ArenaNet where releasing such information wouldn't really do much harm.

As to the part of GW2 being a wowkiller already - b-b-bullshit! As for the day of 9th of September, WoW alone has 10.2 million subscribers, while the preorder amount of Mists of Pandaria expansion is also ridiculously high, even higher than GuildWars2 prepurchases(1 million). As for 28th of August, which is not so long ago, the CONCURRENT playerbase of guildwars2 wasn't even 500,000 but a little bit above 400k.

It must be hard for a die-hard fanboy of GW2 to see his game raped just like that, right? Furthermore... it's a good thing to ban your players permanently, right? That makes them to buy the game again

//EDIT: I've just remembered... it wasn't credit cards infos that were leaked, but e-mail adresses and names of the players, nothing really lifekilling. No credit card informations... even if there was a credit card number leak, there are pins and other shits to protect your account, so you basically can't do a shit.
Old 03/20/2013, 20:39   #24

nice

guild Logo Work ?
Old 05/19/2013, 15:43   #25

hhaha stupid ploeple

Tags
gw2