Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Reviews > Game Reviews
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gran Turismo 7 - Review

Discussion on Gran Turismo 7 - Review within the Game Reviews forum part of the Reviews category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 114/0/0
Post Gran Turismo 7 - Review

Especially when it comes to sim games, the variety for players are so wide that I’m not sure anyone will ever believe that there’s no game available in the market. People who follow Twitch broadcasts will notice that particularly players with an impressive sim-rig choose racing. It’s the same with Asetto Corsa. It’s been a while since it first came out, however, it’s got such solid mod-support that it has made it possible to play almost every car and track and on the internet. Additionally numerous simulator racing games that are available that range from classic to contemporary and I’m not able to count them all. If the company was another instead of Polyphony Digital, I’m sure that he would have considered it over and over again before entering the market. For Gran Turismo there’s absolutely nothing to worry about. Since I’ve never played video games before, and it has now become an integral part of not only auto racing, but also of automobile culture.

When I first began using Gran Turismo 7, it is fair to say that I was in the wrong path on the highway. Music Rally appeared in the small section which was available as the game loaded. Music Rally is one of the modes that were added to the game. For reasons unknown, it occupies so much importance within the game, that gamers are able to go into the normal world and in the Music Rally mode every time they start the game. For Music Rally itself, to be honest, it’s an unnecessary feature. It is imperative to race through as many cars as you can until the music stops. There are various games and music options, however I didn’t know if such content was actually needed or if it could be added as an option within every open in an actual game. There are similar missions that rely on the passing of vehicles within the mission structure within this globe map. If I were in my position I’d go to the music rally and add the help of a friend.

If we go at the global map there’s a menu available in this game which I do not like when playing racing games. It’s which is a bit like mobile games. Even though it was impossible to get into most structures at first however, GT world was launched as a huge town. GT world was initially launched as a massive town. Inside the town, there are hangars, an coliseum to host races as well as a training area as well as a tent for circus to accommodate missions. You’ll be amazed at how uneasy I feel as someone who is constantly thinking of ways to make game more user-friendly every single day. Particularly when these issues were resolved by Gran Turismo 6, which was released a few year in the past… The city layout was an homage to the menus that were used in earlier GT games however, it’s irrelevant... It’s great to have access to the information you need within seconds using classic interfaces. The initially snazzy design serves some purpose however it’s impossible to accept it as a given without opening the entire content. If you’re as I am, happen to be among those who wish to access the track they are familiar with when the game begins, and then see how much consistency the game has using a car that they are familiar with, GT will tire you out. A majority of the cars that are in the game initially locked to us. To unlock almost all of the vehicles in the game it is essential to be in the Cafe. The Cafe is among the main structures of the game. The mysterious friend in this game gives us tasks that give you races and tracks that are new after you have completed the tasks. For instance, you can complete an opportunity to collect three classic Japanese cars. A number of races can be found at the Cafe, in which the winner is one of the three vehicles. If you don’t think you are able to handle racing, it’s possible to purchase these vehicles. If you decide to opt to do this, you will purchase the car you win in the same race. Which isn’t a good idea given the price of cars.

The biggest hurdle that players to win each race using a fast vehicle is PP system. Nearly all races have a higher or lower “Power Point” limit. If your car is not powerful or weaker than you would like it is not allowed to participate in the race. Particularly at the beginning in the race, you announce that your vehicle will be Japanese that is, it will be rear-wheel drive, and the engine will be located in the back and on the back, etc. The first races are extremely restricting. The game unlocks these content through racing however, you must push yourself in order to unlock GT cars or the Porsche you’ve always wanted. The purchase of a car comes with some issues, since like I said it’s not eligible to compete in race events due to the class it is in and its PP. I’m guessing that you begin races to unlock content within your local town. Personally, I’ve got the chance to test the game with Both T300 as well as Playstation’s own DualSense handle. From the very beginning, the DualSense experience was awe-inspiring. Of course , it’s not going to replace the steering wheel, however the speed of the trigger buttons can make a huge difference! The brakes are becoming more difficult to push them, with the ABS kicks in fast and you feel with a sporty manner. There’s no exaggerated difference when you press the gas, since there’s no much of a difference in the firmness of the gas pedal. The pedal’s feel is heavier in older cars. With the haptics one can sense the movement of gears, particularly in older cars.

I could not even go to the visual portion of the task. The vehicles of GT 7 are the best models I’ve encountered in a racing sport, and that’s if I had to state it clearly. There were numerous times that I got into an accident when looking at the details, particularly when I was near to cars when I was looking through the camera on the bumper. The tracks however they are not in only one tone. While tracks that have been redesigned or modified specifically for GT7 are breathtaking but there is a distinct lack of detail on the tracks that have been reworked by GT Sport. While the dynamic change in the day that is a part of the game is available on every track but weather variations are not accessible for every track. When they do the weather changes are completely. Like the title suggests the puddles could develop in certain locations and can seriously impact driving. While racing there were numerous occasions that I strayed from my ideal race path and took routes that did not have ponds because of the deposits. Fortunately, the amount of races with grinning moments across the 90 tracks is extremely small. With the many tracks and the various routes, there are many good spots to race. If you own an Playstation 5, you can utilize Ray-Tracing within the game, however, there’s a big “but” there. In the course the ray-tracing system is not working, however it’s possible to attain the same visual quality using the photo mode as well as repetitions. The race itself is run in 4K at 60 frames per second. In repeated runs with ray tracing components, there will be an eroding of performance. Ray-Tracing could be very beneficial due to the varying conditions of the weather and the daytime change. It was a huge disappointment for me to find that it didn’t happen during gameplay.

However I’m not normally involved with these kinds of things However, photography was perfect. The game allows it’s possible to snap photographs at key points in several countries, including Turkey. Because of ray-tracing the vehicle is able to fit onto the stage with such ease that people who aren’t familiar with the game will actually believe that it’s there. The production team went from country to country and captured images of the most important locations, then they identified light and three-dimensional space for these photos. This way, you can place your car wherever you like in stunningly realistic settings. Fairy Chimneys are particularly popular with Asian tourists, were chosen as the ideal location for Turkey. The photo is taken from The Grand Bazaar and for some reason, an unrelated street was chosen in Kayseri to photograph. I can assure you that my fellow residents from Kayseri were unaware of the motive behind the selection for this particular street. The most common and ugly avenue in existence legally! In addition, there are many new items within the structure menu. For instance I went straight through GT AUTO to modify my car. I am sorry to say that the choices aren’t too many. There are for each car three spoilers, one sidelight, and a variety of options for body styles. Given that there are more than 420 vehicles on the road, the number isn’t bad, but If you own a car that you’re obsessed with as I am, the limiting options might disappoint you. Important tasks such as engine maintenance and oil changes can be done within GT AUTO. This way, if you purchase a used vehicle or you use the same car frequently and want to avoid performance loss by performing these routines. It is true that a genuine car lover doesn’t let his car get unclean for too long. With GT Auto’s cleaning service, you can now to compete in races with a an impeccable car.

There are many new items within the structure menu. For instance I was able to go directly through GT AUTO to modify my car. I am sorry to say that the choices aren’t too many. There are for each car 3-4 spoilers, a sidelight, and a variety of options for body styles. With more than 420 vehicles on the road, this number isn’t bad, but should you have a particular car you love like I am, the limited options might disappoint you. Essential tasks like engine maintenance and oil changes are also possible with GT AUTO. If you buy a used vehicle or you use the same car often and want to avoid performance loss by performing these routines. Naturally, a genuine car enthusiast doesn’t keep his vehicle dirty for too long. With GT Auto’s cleaning service, it’s possible to race with a sparkling cars.

The gallery in which we purchased automobiles in the old games has been divided into three sections. The second-hand store is backand this feature has been integrated into additional online content. For instance, if players spend too much time on the vehicles they own, they are “sold”. The next day, replacing the vehicles that were sold. While you’re racing or making money, it’s very likely that you be able to see that Porsche 911 GT3 you want to purchase going for sale. Particularly, high-end vehicles sell quickly. It is therefore more beneficial to save your money and invest it once you discover a great car. If you are looking to purchase the most modern vehicle, there are two choices. Brand Central is where Brand Central, brands sell their vehicles that were current at the time like if they opened an actual dealership. There are also four-year old cars however it’s extremely difficult to find an older vehicle here. If you’re in search of the most difficult-to-find car, check out The Legendary Cars section, with six vehicles being released at the same time. In this section, too, there are a lack of cars that draw lots of interest. In any case, because the number of vehicles here is too high, it’s not likely that you will save money and purchase rare cars. You’ll need to empty your pockets and purchase one of the top tools listed here.

Gran Turismo has always been the ideal beginning point for people who are interested in learning about motorsports, and it’s not any different in this case. Learn the fundamentals of racing like the art of cornering, early brakes and turning through changing your center of gravity of the vehicle in college courses. While the first lessons focused on the basics of racing but there were also trainings which I also benefited from and have been fascinated by Sim Racing for about 3-4 years. In the end, it’s practical at best. Everyone who is progressing through Gran Turismo has to complete these courses at an early stage. Since after a while racing, some races require licenses that go beyond the limitations such as the type of vehicle and engine type for certain races.

In addition there is also an extra task section in the shape of the circus tent, which has exciting tasks for players looking make money a simple method. Here, you will discover a variety of content that is simple, that is based on completing a task within a specific time, or completing the time frame of a segment.

While Gran Turismo 7 starts slowly initially, it soon makes players realize that it’s a unique game. GT series games offer more than purchasing the fastest car and driving around Monza. This is a product designed for people who love cars and all things related to cars and follow them as if they were god. In the auto galleries, you will find information that can make you smile for many hours. In addition to the shop pages of each shop, promotional videos and models with high-detail The content on this site will never stop. With a string of wins and owning a car that was super or changing it, I suppose the majority of my time playing the game was focused on automobiles.

If you are a fan of cars and have spent hours watching them and memorized videos on the smallest of details, Gran Turismo 7 will be the game you’ve been waiting for. Don’t miss this fantastic game that brings back the car culture that has disappeared in recent years.

OVERALL : GT7 is one of the best racing games a racing fan can have. I'm sure I will play for a long time, but if it was a little more user-friendly, it would be a legendary game.
Attached Thumbnails
Gran Turismo 7 - Review-test-gran-turismo-7.jpg  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/20/2022, 08:13   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
The game is pretty good for a ps4/ps4 pro either on the technical/graphical part, but it is unworthy of a PS5. In my opinion, they should have stuck to a PS4/PS5 compatible version that is morally more accurate in terms of expectations. It's not the addition of a few effects on the two-way and a slight upscall that for me justifies a PS5 "version". It doesn't meet the moral standards of a PS5 game.

Moreover, we are promised a return to the roots that does not really exist with very few races and championships, no endurance. Most of the old tracks are absent, personally, I loved the cities which are totally absent from the game at the moment. So, ok, we are promised updates, but I already paid the full price for the game. As a return to the roots, I was expecting a river and I got a stream.

Now the micro transactions which is the basis of the game which clearly is built to be frustrating and encourage to take out the blue card, I would have preferred to know before pre-ordering, hiding things until the last minute, it's ugly. Unfortunately, we are starting to know the new methods of Sony. Why can't you resell the vehicles you've won, why are the winnings so low compared to previous GT games. Gtsport was a beta test of the new digital polyphony system orchestrated by Sony and they have certainly applied it a hundredfold in GT7.

We are promised more than 420 vehicles in the game, but how many of them are actually present in the game for purchase? It will be impossible to buy the vehicles on the list for several weeks/months until Polyphonies decides to make them appear briefly in the second-hand market. A word of advice: log on every day to make sure you don't miss out. Only a handful of vehicles are currently available. Why display so many vehicles in the promotion of a game when even full of money, they are impossible for us to buy them?

I'm not even talking about the legendary vehicles whose prohibitive prices are designed to get the CB out. 20 € for 2 000 000 cr in game or 120 € for a vehicle with 12 000 000 cr

These vehicles will soon arrive in mass in the game and you will only have to play for several years to afford one, so choose carefully or get out your credit cards. The same goes for less expensive vehicles where you have to wait for an "arbitrary" and temporary invitation to buy the vehicle.

There is also the insipid solution to farm a circuit tirelessly to hope to get a small part of the content of the game that is promised by the marketing, but for that, Polyphonies should not reduce the earnings by two as it just happened after a week of release of the game. Oh yes, the rules can change after you buy the game.

Are we talking about the single player game that is only accessible if you have an internet connection? It's been 24 hours that the game is simply unavailable for all players, because the game servers are down. Whatever the reason, we buy a game or we can play if the polyphony servers are online and if our internet operator is not susceptible.

So, yes, I'm a fan of the license from the beginning, but I'm bitter/frustrated by the transformation of my favorite license into a cash machine in disregard of its community without which Polyphonies would be nothing.
Old 03/20/2022, 18:17   #3

I have a feeling that most newer games are extremely lackluster on the ps5. Not sure if it's the PS5's or the publishers fault
Old 04/07/2022, 12:08   #4

elite*gold: 4
The game is pretty good i just played some hours and the experience its pretty cool.
Old 09/21/2022, 15:31   #5

cool topc