Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 20:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FREE LOL BOOSTING - BRONZE & SILVER :)

Discussion on FREE LOL BOOSTING - BRONZE & SILVER :) within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FREE LOL BOOSTING - BRONZE & SILVER :)

-closed-
No longer doing it 4 free.
Old 11/01/2015, 17:56   #2

elite*gold: 6
Im interessted.
But i found 2 Guys with the Skypename.
Old 11/02/2015, 09:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hi I'm interested I'm currently S3 78LP with 4 runes pages and a lot of IP. can you add me? Thanks!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Boosting for Bronze and Low Silver on NA Only
10/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I am a plat 5 player who recently elo decayed to gold 1 but am already 1-0 in my promos to get back into plat 5 so I can easily win almost every game in bronze and low silver. I hope that have a decent amount of champs as well as decent runes for me to work with. I will not spend any rp or ip without first consulting you. I have done this multiple times in the past even when i had just gotten into gold 5 and i was still destroying low elo soloq so I am sure that I can still hard carry in...
Boosting from Bronze to Silver for Free
03/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi :] I recently bought a Bronze 5 Account to have some fun in this league. Well i didn't last long because after a pretty short period of time I ended up beeing in Silver already. Not that it is a serious problem but it is just more fun to play in Bronze as there happen a lot of really ridiculous things ^.^. Even though I had a really fun time i did not want to pay for a Bronze Account again. That is why i got the idea to "boost" people for free. Which we would make both of us benefit and...
[Selling] [NA] Elo-Boosting Bronze - Silver Free Silver- Gold Cheap! (Getting Vouches)
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
no longer boosting
[Selling] EUW - Elo Boosting - Bronze -> Plat, Bronze -> Silver Free
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Boosting anyone who's in Bronze to silver for free, only for 2 people. I'm a diamond player on EUW. Trying to get some vouches here. http://i.imgur.com/iJsO3nN.jpg Silver - > Gold 15e per division. Gold -> Plat 25e per division. Can do vouch games if requested. Contact me for more info
Boosting from Bronze to Silver for Free
02/22/2014 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Hi :] I recently bought a Bronze 5 Account to have some fun in this league. Well i didn't last long because after a pretty short period of time I ended up beeing in Silver already. Not that it is a serious problem but it is just more fun to play in Bronze as there happen a lot of really ridiculous things ^.^. Even though I had a really fun time i did not want to pay for a Bronze Account again. That is why i got the idea to "boost" people for free. Which we would make both of us benefit and...