Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting from Bronze to Silver for Free

Discussion on Boosting from Bronze to Silver for Free within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting from Bronze to Silver for Free

Hi :]
I recently bought a Bronze 5 Account to have some fun in this league. Well i didn't last long because after a pretty short period of time I ended up beeing in Silver already. Not that it is a serious problem but it is just more fun to play in Bronze as there happen a lot of really ridiculous things ^.^.
Even though I had a really fun time i did not want to pay for a Bronze Account again. That is why i got the idea to "boost" people for free. Which we would make both of us benefit and as I do not request money for it it would not be illegal. Additionaly I only want the data to login (Accountname and Password) so if you suspect me trying to steal your account you can just reset the Password with your E-mail. Like this you do not have a risk of loosing your Account which is great! Isn't it ?
Ofcourse I would not start crying if you gave me a gift or something afterwards but that really is not requirred at all. But maybe you really did like my "work" and wanted to thank me for it
If you are interested contact me by using a message ^.^ Prefered is English and German but I will probably be able to understand French aswell.

Looking forward to play,
Fischkopfman

If there are any mistakes i can only appologize but i am not a native speaker :]
Old 02/22/2014, 00:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
Danke, dass du sowas anbietest. Glaube aber im League Trading oder Freebie Bereich wäre das besser aufgehoben.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
free boosting bronze