Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Free Boosting for Bronze and Low Silver on NA Only

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Boosting for Bronze and Low Silver on NA Only

Hi I am a plat 5 player who recently elo decayed to gold 1 but am already 1-0 in my promos to get back into plat 5 so I can easily win almost every game in bronze and low silver.
I hope that have a decent amount of champs as well as decent runes for me to work with. I will not spend any rp or ip without first consulting you. I have done this multiple times in the past even when i had just gotten into gold 5 and i was still destroying low elo soloq so I am sure that I can still hard carry in bronze/low silver now that I can achieve Plat at a whim.
If you are interested please leave a comment with your skype info because there are just way too many people with the same name as me on skype.

« Searching Booster | D1 NA Booster Looking 4 Work »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Bronze/Silver Boosting for Free
08/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
add me in Skype: sinofwrath. u just need few adc's
Elo Boosting Bronze and Low Silver For Free! EUW ONLY!
05/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, I am going to be boosting bronze and low silver accounts for free to gold. I am only doing this to duo with another friend of mine in lower elos for fun :) I have 2 diamond accounts on EUW so you don't have to worry about any scams or things like that. If you have any questions or worried about anything feel free to ask me anything x)
[EUW]Free boosting from Bronze to Silver!
07/23/2014 - Freebies - 8 Replies
Hey guys, IŽd like to offer you my free Boosting Service for Bronze Players, because i want to have fun. Only Acc on Euw. Currently im Plat I will boost you until it gets boring or you reach silver. If you dont trust me, dont ask me! I only do this for fun. Add me on Skype or write me a message!
[Selling] [NA] Elo-Boosting Bronze - Silver Free Silver- Gold Cheap! (Getting Vouches)
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
no longer boosting
[Selling] EUW - Elo Boosting - Bronze -> Plat, Bronze -> Silver Free
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Boosting anyone who's in Bronze to silver for free, only for 2 people. I'm a diamond player on EUW. Trying to get some vouches here. http://i.imgur.com/iJsO3nN.jpg Silver - > Gold 15e per division. Gold -> Plat 25e per division. Can do vouch games if requested. Contact me for more info