Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Forsaken World
You last visited: Today at 13:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



I need newb tips

Discussion on I need newb tips within the Forsaken World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 286
Received Thanks: 11
I need newb tips

Hello I'm new to this game, i installed it yesterday evening and I need some tips please.
All things to know^^


Lang: German, English
U can pm me when u want i need really some help/groups/guilds.

Thanks, Dani
London1 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help a newb with a bot please
01/29/2011 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
hello everybody today i just got soo pissed off by a bot that was farming like hell...and i was wondering if there is any bot for freya client on epvpers....considering that i always found everything i need and more on epvpers you guys are my last hope..please give me a link or everything that can help me with a bot...thx alot once again i will translate this with google translator so the guys that dont understand english could help me:D german:Hallo allerseits Ich habe heute soo durch...
I'm newb out
05/09/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Yo! i'm new to the site .. got a lot to learn! escpecially German :)
newb hir @_@
05/01/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
can any1 help me on how to use hacks.. what i will download 1st?? what to do?? should i use CE?? all the hacks i need is damage/ASPD/1 hit hack(if there is a hack) i play in RFph so plzz any pinoys there.. i could really use ur help.. tytytyty:)
newb
03/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I was in the market and I saw a noob, he said "S> 130 War" so I asked him how much, he said 3.5mil. I asked him what the catch was, he just said "3.5mil!" "3.5mil!" "3.5mil!" Yea, three times. So I told him "isn't that alittle cheap for a 130 war?" he said : "no" "no"
newb in need
03/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hello, im pretty new at hacking with all these marcro's and such but when i tryed 2 download something like...such as the auto miner something came up saying windows cannot open this file then it says windows needs to know what program created it is there a program i need to download to properly load files? can some one please help Thanks :cry:



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.