Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help a newb with a bot please

Discussion on Help a newb with a bot please within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help a newb with a bot please

hello everybody today i just got soo ****** off by a bot that was farming like hell...and i was wondering if there is any bot for freya client on epvpers....considering that i always found everything i need and more on epvpers you guys are my last hope..please give me a link or everything that can help me with a bot...thx alot once again i will translate this with google translator so the guys that dont understand english could help me

german:Hallo allerseits Ich habe heute soo durch einen Bot, der sauer war wie die Hölle Landwirtschaft ... und ich frage mich, ob es einen Bot für Freya-Client auf epvpers .... bedenkt, dass ich immer alles gefunden, was ich brauche und mehr auf epvpers Ihr seid meine letzte Hoffnung .. Bitte geben Sie mir einen Link oder alles, was mir helfen kann ein Bot ... thx viel wieder werde ich dies mit Google Translator übersetzen, so dass die Jungs, dass dont Englisch konnte mir helfen zu verstehen
THX ALOT
Old 01/26/2011, 17:00   #2

Wie währe es mit dem search butten ??
Old 01/26/2011, 19:29   #3

i searched but i didnt found something that works for freya...
Old 01/29/2011, 16:01   #4

it sound like you dindent search