|
[QUOTE=
AddVenderItem( 0, IK3_SCROLL, -1, 1, 1, 100);
[/QUOTE]
Sorry, Kind of late to reply, but maybe someone will ever make use of this threath again.
As far as I know... the first 1 = minumum lvl, and the second 1 = max lvl.
There is not one NPC that has those 2 the same,
try to edit it into
AddVenderItem( 0, IK3_SCROLL, -1, 1, 2, 100);
where:
0 = NPC's slot where the item is in
IK3SCROLL = The Item sort that you are selling
-1 = the job that is able to buy the item (-1 is all jobs, so assist, mercs, mages and acro's... and their lvl 60+ apearances)
1 and 2 = the range of items (you can find that somewhere in the propitem.txt file (Collumn 23) Belonging to the right item of course, the item you are adding)
And 100 = not sure what it is, I assume it is the sorting of the items in the slot.
Besides that, if you saved the files on the server, don't forget to actually transfer the datasubs to the client :P
All of this knowledges goes out to Sedrika in one way of the other, as most of the things I've learned are found somewhere on this Forum... All I can do now is pass my knowledge on to others. So don't thank me, Thank Sedrika!!!
|