Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Custom NPCs

Discussion on [Question] Custom NPCs within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Custom NPCs

Hey sorry I can't really read german and I couldnt translate with babelfish what Alasami wrote because it's an image. But could someone guide me on how to make a Custom NPC seller or a jobchange NPC. Also if it requires more coding then using the database could someone give me an example on how to code one. I saw on ******** that Vulcan used LUA but im wondering if someone could release an open source script of a custom NPC.
Would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Phil

Similar Threads Similar Threads
question about old npcs
11/25/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
does anyone remember the name of the old +'ing npc from 1.0?
Custom Key Question
08/26/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
I was updating my hacks and i had an idea that i was wondering about. is it possible to make a assembly script that can be applied to the client or through Cheat Engine to make a key assigned as a hotkey? for example make the letter 'K' Turn on and off my Godmode hack? so instead of applying my Auto Scripts thru CE or patching the client i can just embed my on/off switch key into the client and not have to load ce everytime? anyone can help me with this?
a question about NPCs =)
10/21/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
where can i find the NPCs Type #? i mean in the client...i coded a "Restart attribute" NPC and i wanna know wat is the Type # so it will look the same as in Co, thx =)
WoW, Mangos: custom NPCs?
07/09/2008 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Mangos, Rev 5966, WoW 2.4.2 Creating a custom NPC using the WoW Model Viewer My idea in short: 1.) create a NPC after my fancy 2.) save and "translate" the information into a sql file 3.) batch the file; thus making it selectable for my 'new' NPC's DisplayID... If so, do you think it's a lot of work making this possible?
How can i put Custom NPCs GM shops in my server?
04/16/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, i have made my server work fine now. How can i put custom GM shops and Npc's buffers files? can anyone show me and tell me correctly how can i do that please?