Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Small map navigation display is abnormal

Discussion on Small map navigation display is abnormal within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Small map navigation display is abnormal

I add__ NAVIGATOR_ V19 system, but my navigation display is not transparent. Is there a problem with me? Thank you

Old 02/26/2023, 23:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by siono01 View Post
I add__ NAVIGATOR_ V19 system, but my navigation display is not transparent. Is there a problem with me? Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Display richtig einstellen -> Display bei Videos und Bewegungen schlecht
08/29/2020 - Technical Support - 7 Replies
Hallo, nachdem ich nun meinen PC eingerichtet habe, wollte ich mir vorhin ein YouTube Video anschauen. Bei diesem Video musste ich aber feststellen, dass das Bild, sobald es sich schnell bewegt, eine Art Comicfilter auf alles drauflegt. Ich habe alles an Treibern etc heruntergeladen, dennoch verschwindet das Problem nicht. Ebenfalls habe ich das Gefühl, dass der Monitor/das Display sehr rauscht. Im großen und ganzen denke ich, dass dieser absolut falsch eingestellt ist.. Das Problem ist,...
FFXIV Map and Auto-Navigation
10/26/2012 - Final Fantasy XIV - 66 Replies
Newest Radar and Radar route maker are attached. The Radar will filter out Routes that begin and end (new addition because it comes in handy if you wanna cheat to run new routes that you haven't made) in your current map. Old routes will not work unless they are updated. Please add Start_Map and End_Map to your custom routes to make them work again. The map IDs are the same ID number that shows up in the radar program before your current position (under the map). The map ID is also the name...
WunWorld AutoPot with Abnormal State Recovery
07/08/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
I know there are a few autopots around, but neverthemind i will release mine here which includes abnormal state recovery. Therefore the client must be on top, otherwise abnormal state will not be healed. All other functions work with hided or minimized clients. http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/0u9mc1fq/Screensh ot08.07.200917_26_28.png Put in your charname, set up all settings and push Save settings. On every restart the program will take the last char that was used and auto load his...
RevBot 1.4v4 (Abnormal Program Termination)?
01/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
ImageShack - Hosting :: naamloosku7.jpg Hi, can have installed the bot exactly how it has to be... did the same with 1.4v3 and that one works... I reinstalled everything but still not working, does someone have a solution for this? Well i hope someone can help, the bot is cool but v4 is not working for me... anyway thx for this great bot cuz v3 is working... Greetings...
Abnormal program termination
11/09/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
After all day TGing I went to view someone's equip and my CO client suddenly crushed. When I try to turn run it again it shows this error. http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/8691/progtermina tion5dh.jpg Anyone can help, please?