Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] CFlyff Waterfall SFX

Discussion on [Request] CFlyff Waterfall SFX within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] CFlyff Waterfall SFX

Hey I was just wondering if a new SFX system is required for this sfx (I saw them originally on KindomFlyff).
And maybe it got released in the past and if not maybe someone has ideas how to implement it into Flyff? Do you have to rework the whole sfx system for it?Is it even sfx or is it dynamically flowing over the objects?

Thanks in advance!

Old 07/16/2020, 16:02   #2

elite*gold: 2
From my rememberings when i once been working as a map editor, there's sfx objects in the editor. So i just assume you can implement it the same way as those and just place them on ur map and adjust their sizes to fit into your environment.

Doesnt really sound like something new to me^^
Old 07/18/2020, 19:34   #3

elite*gold: 0
The point is that they float around other objects. Its like an actual physical calculation of the water flow by collision and acceleration due to gravity and the ground's slope.
At least thats what I think
Old 07/23/2020, 06:23   #4

elite*gold: 2
As long as you dont know for sure, i would assume its just different sfx for different waterfalls.

Of course you could be right but i just think flyff wont add new source codes just for rundering a waterfall sfx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CFlyff SFX
08/20/2014 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Guten Abend die Herren. Ich bin der Zeit auf der Suche von den CFlyff SFX Ordner,aber selbstverständlich entpackt. Warum? Ich möchte diese Flugobj von Cflyff mit die dazugehörigen Sfx'en umsetzten. Wenn niemand bereit ist sie frei herauszugeben soll er mir eine PN schreiben und die Preisvorstellung. Und sollte sie mir jemand free geben wird er natürlich mit den Objekten belohnt. :)
[RLS]waterfall map
07/27/2014 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 48 Replies
Tag, hier ist ne alte Karte von mir, wie ihr es aus den Eigenschaften rauslesen könnt. Das war ein zweiter Test mit dem World Editor. ist nothing special, war in 3 oder 4 Stunden fertig. Bitte verzeiht mir die nicht so gute Height, das war der 2te Versuch ;) paar Bilder http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/metin22014 040sxi4urpzl.jpg http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/metin22014 04pj6gbc38rd.jpg
[Request] Resdata.txt.txt, SFX
05/19/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Resdata.txt.txt and SFX for glow change by jopsi ^^.thanks
Elwynn Waterfall
09/06/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Hey. Don't know if this is old news/has been posted before, but I'm posting it anyways.. 1st screen: http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/8678/pi...pict ure1dn4.jpg Get here, and you'll see the place on screen 2. 2nd screen:
waterfall pathing exploit
03/17/2005 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Near the Dark Elves' and the Elves' towns there is a waterfall on the map between the DE and E's spots. Its a mountain looking near the swamp area on the map. If you go past the waterfall a bit geared towards the eastern side, theres a pond of water, and a field of spiders that spawn there. You can get the spiders to chase you, and also cave basilisks that spawn there, run along the edge of the pond and they'll slip and fall in. It'll act as a wall, and you can sit there laughing and snipe them...