i nearly finished adding the v19 Theme to a clean source, but I have the problem that the navigation doesn't work completly.
It only shows the background, but not the "dots" for NPCs/monsters, does anyone know where the issue is? I've looked at the source code twice, but can't see anything missing.
i nearly finished adding the v19 Theme to a clean source, but I have the problem that the navigation doesn't work completly.
It only shows the background, but not the "dots" for NPCs/monsters, does anyone know where the issue is? I've looked at the source code twice, but can't see anything missing.
Thanks for you help
Just a wild thought, could it be related to the Resolution itself?
Just a wild thought, could it be related to the Resolution itself?
Shouldn't be a resolution issue, there must be something missing code-wise, just no clue what's missing. So just asking for a little hint where to look at.
i nearly finished adding the v19 Theme to a clean source, but I have the problem that the navigation doesn't work completly.
It only shows the background, but not the "dots" for NPCs/monsters, does anyone know where the issue is? I've looked at the source code twice, but can't see anything missing.
i nearly finished adding the v19 Theme to a clean source, but I have the problem that the navigation doesn't work completly.
It only shows the background, but not the "dots" for NPCs/monsters, does anyone know where the issue is? I've looked at the source code twice, but can't see anything missing.
Navigator doesnt show minimap images/ 10/23/2016 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies Hi elitepvpers,
My problem is that 99% of the instance dungeons is showing the minmap inside the navigator.
Only the instance dungeon Kalgas is not showing any images inside the navigator.
So i tried to create new minimap images true A Tools.
But still not showing up. Its like it doesnt know if its an instance dungeon.
Btw Torch is activated. If i disable it. Then the other instance dungeons or not showing the minimap.
v19 navigator 06/03/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies Anyone know how to fix my v19 navigator..i use adeil. v19 navigator
http://s15.postimg.org/v3699bdej/Mp8_Sby4.png
i think need an alphamask but i don't have a code of it and idk how to do it.. :)
Thanks for those who help me :)
[Buying] v19 Taskbar And v19 Navigator 05/25/2013 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies i want to buy full v19 taskbar and full v19 navigator (With Animation Not the Release) (Source Code)
pm me your contact info.
and for the prize.
(Sure Buyer)
When the price is right :D
UP !
Please
v19 Navigator 04/13/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 10 Replies please help me to Fix my v19 Navigator
how to make it a circle only ??
thanks ^_^