Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Navigator doesnt show minimap images/

Discussion on Navigator doesnt show minimap images/ within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Navigator doesnt show minimap images/

Hi elitepvpers,

My problem is that 99% of the instance dungeons is showing the minmap inside the navigator.

Only the instance dungeon Kalgas is not showing any images inside the navigator.

So i tried to create new minimap images true A Tools.
But still not showing up. Its like it doesnt know if its an instance dungeon.

Btw Torch is activated. If i disable it. Then the other instance dungeons or not showing the minimap.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LIKE MINIMAP SHOW X Y
06/14/2015 - SRO Coding Corner - 3 Replies
Minimap Map images
06/09/2014 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi elitepvpers, I have some maps that i wish to use for the server i have only 1 problem cq question. I dont see the map inside the minimap. So i need to make it but my question is how? I am using Atlas Map editor and if i save it as Bitmap then i have the background from the minimap. But how to convert it into lnd? Or is there an other way to do it? With kind regards,
Image doesnt show
06/27/2013 - AutoIt - 11 Replies
Hi guys when i run my script the image doesnt show to other people #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### $Form1 = GUICreate("Exivion", 650, 474, 713, 160) GUISetIcon("C:\Users\User\Desktop\elogo.ico& quot;, -1) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $gui_checked) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $gui_disable) $Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\Users\User\Desktop\exi.j pg", 176, 0, 473, 473) $button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exivion", 0, 0, 179, 473) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
Artmoney doesnt show.
04/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
I have no idea why, but when i get the art money adress, trade someone, and put the money up they don't see it. Why?