Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{REQUEST] Source v20

Discussion on {REQUEST] Source v20 within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
{REQUEST] Source v20

Hello I'm looking for it's source because there are some things that interest me in it and the link is dead, could someone reupload me? thank you so much

Hello I'm looking for it's source because there are some things that interest me in it and the link is dead, could someone reupload me? thank you so much

Old 05/02/2019, 20:37   #2

The reupload is litteraly on the last page of that topic...
Anyways:
Old 05/02/2019, 21:19   #3

@
Thank you, I would like to know, what is a "BACKDOOR", I am it is a return back, but what exactly causes a backdoor, and how to make sure that the sources do not? do not have a backdoor? sorry I'm that my question is a little stupid but I prefer to know before climbing but sources ..
Old 05/03/2019, 10:10   #4

elite*gold: 60
Google it?
But ok, a Backdoor is a code that allows you to get Accesses as example Person A is Source Developer but dont Trust other people from a Team so he add backdoors into a source that he is able to destroy a Server in some cases get Accesses to the Dedi/Root and shutdown it... you also can speak from an backdoor if there are hidden commands to create items... some people also Talk from backdoors in the Ressource, this Kind of backdoor is in my opinion just a Funny joke and even dont destroy anything.

Resource: Check:
- character.inc (npc stuff)
- propMover.inc (Monster EXP)
- propDrop...? (Monster Drops)
- propItemEtc (Set/Accessory Effects)
- SpecItem.inc (Weapon/Item Effects)

Source: in most cases Database/World maybe in Neuz too but there are in my opinion just some jokes that cause Client crashes. Before i forget it, be sure that there are no backdoors that give you Accesses to connect with a special choosen Name as Admin/Developer, maybe there are also functions that this name/IP can't be Banned and also have everytime all rights.

If you want to do some of us Favor, please read a thread complete before you ask for some reuploads, google also know much stuff^^
Old 05/08/2019, 23:30   #5

Dr. Peacock : Thank you very much for this very detailed answer! it really helped me!