Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3RD [SOURCE]

Discussion on 3RD [SOURCE] within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3RD [SOURCE]

Hello to all and all, I would like to know, to put my server online, do you think that I could use sources blessed (v16)?
other than what sources can I use? (with the 3rd class already included)
Thank you
Old 05/07/2019, 18:16   #2

You can always use a base source and improve it and add features to it by leeching systems from the other sources.
Old 05/07/2019, 19:08   #3

Okay Thanks
But this does not answer to my question, can I use the source blessed my private server yes or no?

??
Old 05/08/2019, 12:05   #4

elite*gold: 3179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryandiffer9575 View Post
Okay Thanks
But this does not answer to my question, can I use the source blessed my private server yes or no?

??
Sure, you could do that, a better question would be if that's a good idea.
You never know what's in there, if you use an existing released source hackers have a huge attack surface because if they find out you use the blessed source code they can use whatever bugs (might be) in there. I'd say it's not a good idea to use released source and host it as it is....

If it's just for you and your friends it really doesn't matter but if you want to make a public server you shouldn't do that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/08/2019, 23:22   #5

Graphicscore, thank you for your answer, I want to open a public server, so what do you advise me as a source? I tried to add the 3rd class on the v15 but I can not, I tried a dozen times but nothing helps, would you have a source with the 3rd class advised me?
I thank you
Asylix