Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SHOW] Achievement System

Discussion on [SHOW] Achievement System within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SHOW] Achievement System

#removed
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/06/2017, 10:51   #2

I literally find the design a mess, it can be improved by adding tabs in header and sorting the achievements by categories (General, Worlds, Dungeons, PVP...).
One first tab with achievement points and and status completed of each section (adding progress bars will make it look cool), if there is some blank space can fill with latest achievements acquired for example.
On rest tabs listbox are fine, but I would completely remove the right part, make achievement list more attractive and use tooltips for rewards, reward info or achievement information. Almost forgot, a combobox with sorting options would be great.

If you are planning on make it big, order and sorting options should define the window design.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2017, 00:13   #3

Looks like a replica of something

Maybe don't replicate when you initially make would be a good idea ^^
Old 10/07/2017, 19:34   #4

I think it's super confusing to add multiple applets for the user apart from using the original status'. Try to implement your idea, whether it is a replica or not, in the standard character window and therefore expand it if it doesn't suit its duty.
Old 07/30/2018, 22:41   #5

Can you share this function?
Old 07/31/2018, 22:34   #6
wild wild son

Received Thanks: 3,369
#closed [as requested]
Closed Thread