Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help in setting up a private server

Discussion on Need help in setting up a private server within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help in setting up a private server

Good day fellas,

I am here seeking for advice/help about my current issue.

I was trying to make my a flyff private server because i wanted to test what the best class is, the best armor, the best skill, etc. i tried looking for some other threads but when i tried following the instructions, i can't connect to the server.

If I may request for clean instructions in English on how to do this, i will really apprectiate that.

Also, please include the links of the required files that I need, so that I can setup my private server including the latest version / files.

Thanks a lot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help setting up a EO private server
02/27/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
i will be willing to pay a moderate amount wsper me if u want tha job only pplz that can speak good english lolz :D and and have team view thks =) add me on msn freestylez_69er @hotmail.com .. revmove space :rolleyes:
Need help setting up private server !
09/03/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 2 Replies
Ok, heres the deal..This is not the coolest game or best graphics out there but the demand for this game to be hosted on a private server is HUGE. the owner bought the code off a guy 6 years ago and hasn't changed it since. It's a basic 2d online paintball game called High velocity Paintball or hvpb. im not sure how to start setting up a private server here. I have ran p-servers on conquer and eudemons before but i need help on hvpb. I'm in need of help, i will even pay for help on this topic,...