Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starting items Help

Discussion on Starting items Help within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Starting items Help

Any Tutorial on how to change starting items for new characters or level 1 vegrant job please help!!!
Old 07/20/2014, 10:21   #2

Received Thanks: 1,669
Check in database ->

CHARACTER_01_DBF.dbo.BASE_VALUE_TBL.m_Inventory
Old 07/20/2014, 12:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTwiLightx View Post
Check in database ->

CHARACTER_01_DBF.dbo.BASE_VALUE_TBL.m_Inventory

any tutorial how to edit or what should i do?
Old 07/20/2014, 13:00   #4

elite*gold: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wezzy_Dev View Post
any tutorial how to edit or what should i do?
Create a character, spawn Items you want to start with, and then check that character's inventory tables, and copy their inventory to the basevaluetable. Make sure genders are correct.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2014, 01:11   #5
ベトナム警察

elite*gold: 725
The Black Market: 517/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,429

You can try to encode it in english.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Starting items...
01/05/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi there, I download HooliGan Source v6 P5733 to have some fun but drivers me crazy. I'm trying to change the starting items received by "players" but I can't find it. I suppose that most sources have the same structure so if somebody knows where I should search it please make a reply :) Thanks.
Help with starting items
07/19/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, I need some help here :D So I edit the level 1 quest, so that I only gain a few items and not lvl 74+pots (default) but i get it all the time, even after editing the file:S what do I need to do?
Starting Items
05/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
HELLO Starting Items 101 lw nova but the characters when I want to do all of these items, instead of giving garment - pro. - Heavy a. I want to give him what character set instead of exporting all of the sample; Character: Male - Garment item - spear is selected, just that they want to come over them.
Starting with items in bag
03/13/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
I have searched around forums and found a couple of questions pointed to this subject but it always for other reasons like banks items and how to add more than 10 items to players bag when starting. So can anyone tell me where to put the items that I want in the players bags when a new toon is created. I know its in ? But whats next?
[help] Starting Items (buffs)
07/27/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi again :) I was wondering if anyone knew how to get items (30 day buffs like Ress Runes, PiD's and so on) "equipped" when you make a new character. I found out how to change the "bag" starting items, in So i can set those items to be in players bags, but i can't work out quite how to have them automatically "used" when character is made. I'm sure it has something to do with that table, or in the stored procedures like But i honestly have no idea where to start on this. I checked...