Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with V19 Source of Adeilson

Discussion on Help with V19 Source of Adeilson within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with V19 Source of Adeilson

These are my Error's:

Can anyone help we with those? Sorry for asking anything. I already did some search thing, but i got some headache today. So, I'm asking.

It's alright if you will get mad of me or what for asking this enough. But my Head still hurts right now and needed the Help i need.

I don't want to spam. Sorry in Advance.
Old 07/26/2013, 10:31   #2

i want to help you by message me on facebook

Old 08/02/2013, 18:28   #3

esta faltando models
Old 03/03/2014, 22:26   #4

Ajuda ai manin, obrigado *-* se e foda

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adeilson SRC - Welche Client?
12/10/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
hey leute ich benutzte die v19 src von adeilson (klick) nur es starten alle server auch neuz nur der worldserver scheißt immer wieder ab, ich denke es liegt an den welten(habe den e flyff client genommen ), da diese noch in dem .res format sind und somit für den WS nicht lesbar.
Adeilson Source
10/14/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 26 Replies
The source was removed because it has some errors: -as when you press "G" the client closes. -petfilter has some bugs -When you log-NPCs and monsters slow to appear -Baruna-piercing is not working etc ...
[WTS] Steam ACC - Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat: Source und Half-Life 2: Death
12/12/2010 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Delete.
[Release]How To Make Tq Source Work + Working Source + Server ByBass + Commands
12/08/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies
1: How To Make The Server Work In fact, before other people did not just let ACC now with hi EACC Columbia landing on the settlement of the issue, and the rest is our own how to improve the content of those interested can improve the next. MY MY set and the same. INI MAP INI files and MAP with the client-to-date coverage of the account. server.dat ! And then as long as the client will be able to modify server.dat! 127.0.0.1 192.168.0.1 192.168.1.1 IP。 Please do generally use...