Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About nerfing Asal.

Discussion on About nerfing Asal. within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About nerfing Asal.

Hi Epvper's

I want to know your opinion in this matter.
I see an lot of servers that have nerfed asal.
But what is the point with it. Asal is ment to be an One Kill skill.

So should i also Nerfe Asal or would you do the same?
Or just keep it the way it is?

I realy want your opinion in this matter so i can decide much better on what to do.

With kind regards
Old 01/25/2013, 11:04   #2

elite*gold: 59
Nerve asal by changing it to a "non_magic" skill.
-> not affected by cast time anymore
Old 01/25/2013, 11:19   #3

Asal nerfs are made to force Billposter to reduce their health and spend more ressources on their damage, so they cannot 1-hit while being almost pure sta.

Before nerfing Asal you should fix switching: While you can maintain high values of Mana even when switching back to stamina gear a Asal nerf is pretty pointless, depending on the Sets/Awakes/etc. it even might be enough and make a further nerf unnecessary.
Old 01/25/2013, 11:53   #4

Thank you. The Switch glitch is already been fixed.
But yeah an full STA BP must not 1 hit everyone. I will take an look into that option.
Atm at the rates i have. ASAL is 11M Without nerfing. And with perfect gear.
So i will test it with full STA to see what the dammage is then.
Old 01/25/2013, 12:05   #5

elite*gold: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by raventh1984 View Post
But yeah an full STA BP must not 1 hit everyone. I will take an look into that option.
Asal BP's are Most OP cause the Server has dumb Rates...

Never thought about a good Ranger that Strikes against those Asal BP's ?

May Scroll of Holy should go away...? (That makes the Stat- Negative away.. so Ranger can use their Anti Magic Skill...)
Old 01/25/2013, 12:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by raventh1984 View Post
11M sounds like extremly exaggerated effects on weapons and other properties, keeping the numbers low makes it easier to stay balanced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kirano View Post
Asal BP's are Most OP cause the Server has dumb Rates...

Never thought about a good Ranger that Strikes against those Asal BP's ?

May Scroll of Holy should go away...? (That makes the Stat- Negative away.. so Ranger can use their Anti Magic Skill...)

If you take away Scroll of Holy, Billposter can permastun anyone, Sonic Hand is a Fp-Spell...

Taking away that scroll means, adding a cooldown to all debuffs and reducing the duration of all the "Sneaker-Spells", same for Sleep etc. etc.
It's senseless if it does not come with major changes concerning debuffs.
Old 01/25/2013, 12:36   #7

Yeah its indeed exaggerated but thats what you get if the max awakening is 100INT/STR/STA/DEX

But i have done it now so.

BP wil hit to a NPC the normal asal damage. But agains an Player its devided by 30.
So now an Full STA BP does arround 220K ASAL against PVP. And they are having somewhere arround 800~900K HP.