Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Insanity attack hack

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 301
Received Thanks: 271
Arrow [Release] Insanity attack hack

Greetings,

many people asked for the Insanity attack hack since benja's tool is not working (probably due to a regular client update).
I already explained how to do it using "hooks" in this comment https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/fl...l#post36461378 but no one made it so I just made it...

How to use it?
- unzip
- copy the 2 files to Insanity install folder
- run Injector.exe

Some clarifications about this hack:
- The blade hack does not give you 2x damage, but you will hit a little bit more
- Charged bow seems to be working every 4 hits or so, you will not get charged hit at every hit
- Aroundkill is not an aoe kill, it will just send the attack to many mobs one after the other (not at the same time)

I can not tell if we could make this hack even better by making charged bow at every hit and always strongest attack for blades..Maybe I should look at the packets and alter them and maybe it is implemented in the server so there is no way to do it...I am not Flyff developer to answer this question.

A little video was made:

The tool will expire 2 days after the first run. I will see if I should update it and expand the license period.

Don't abuse it, GM might be looking at you in invisible mode! But wait...is there any tool to see hidden GMs??? Maybe look here


By the way, I added these features:
For melee weapons:
- Range attack
- Multi range attack
- Blade strongest attack hack

For ranged weapons (bow):
- Range attack
- Multi range attack
- Charged bow hack


Have fun


VT:
DLL:

Injector:
Attached Files
File Type: zip InsanityAttackHack.zip (477.0 KB, 82 views)



cookie69 is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
Greetings,

many people asked for the Insanity attack hack since benja's tool is not working (probably due to a regular client update).
I already explained how to do it using "hooks" in this comment https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/fl...l#post36461378 but no one made it so I just made it...

How to use it?
- unzip
- copy the 2 files to Insanity install folder
- run Injector.exe

Some clarifications about this hack:
- The blade hack does not give you 2x damage, but you will hit a little bit more
- Charged bow seems to be working every 4 hits or so, you will not get charged hit at every hit
- Aroundkill is not an aoe kill, it will just send the attack to many mobs one after the other (not at the same time)

I can not tell if we could make this hack even better by making charged bow at every hit and always strongest attack for blades..Maybe I should look at the packets and alter them and maybe it is implemented in the server so there is no way to do it...I am not Flyff developer to answer this question.

A little video was made:


The tool will expire 2 days after the first run. I will see if I should update it and expand the license period.

Don't abuse it, GM might be looking at you in invisible mode! But wait...is there any tool to see hidden GMs??? Maybe look here



By the way, I added these features:
For melee weapons:
- Range attack
- Multi range attack
- Blade strongest attack hack

For ranged weapons (bow):
- Range attack
- Multi range attack
- Charged bow hack


Have fun


VT:
DLL:

Injector:
Nice one dude ! Thanks a lot!


dnemra is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 2
I just wanna say you have my fullest respect, you show your hacks, but you also show how you do it, and to a person that just started to learn like me, that's ******* awesome.
dark3332 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
is insanity still using Neuz? or MiniA?


StackingStats is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
Greetings,

many people asked for the Insanity attack hack since benja's tool is not working (probably due to a regular client update).
I already explained how to do it using "hooks" in this comment https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/fl...l#post36461378 but no one made it so I just made it...

How to use it?
- unzip
- copy the 2 files to Insanity install folder
- run Injector.exe

Some clarifications about this hack:
- The blade hack does not give you 2x damage, but you will hit a little bit more
- Charged bow seems to be working every 4 hits or so, you will not get charged hit at every hit
- Aroundkill is not an aoe kill, it will just send the attack to many mobs one after the other (not at the same time)

I can not tell if we could make this hack even better by making charged bow at every hit and always strongest attack for blades..Maybe I should look at the packets and alter them and maybe it is implemented in the server so there is no way to do it...I am not Flyff developer to answer this question.

A little video was made:


The tool will expire 2 days after the first run. I will see if I should update it and expand the license period.

Don't abuse it, GM might be looking at you in invisible mode! But wait...is there any tool to see hidden GMs??? Maybe look here



By the way, I added these features:
For melee weapons:
- Range attack
- Multi range attack
- Blade strongest attack hack

For ranged weapons (bow):
- Range attack
- Multi range attack
- Charged bow hack


Have fun


VT:
DLL:

Injector:
well done!
ill test and try to see if its possible to do that Lock in target with cheat engine ^^

also to see invisible GM, i usually just change my value to a GMs value, once u are a "fake" gm u can see the other invisible GM's, but the one you are showing is much easier
Choman93 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 16
could someone explain how to change the meele attack to a skill attack (psykeeper for example)
thx
XxArimAxX is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 301
Received Thanks: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxArimAxX View Post
could someone explain how to change the meele attack to a skill attack (psykeeper for example)
thx
Whats your goal? I mean there is a magic attack for ranged classes like psy but you will not get more dmg or anything.
Maybe just to hit from a big range but this can be done by other methods in CE (change the range of the weapon and increase it for example)
cookie69 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
Whats your goal? I mean there is a magic attack for ranged classes like psy but you will not get more dmg or anything.
Maybe just to hit from a big range but this can be done by other methods in CE (change the range of the weapon and increase it for example)
i mean with the activated "Around Kill" that it would be changeable from meele atk to a skill like Demonology or other to hit the monsters for aoe if its possible.
XxArimAxX is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Keep it up! i tried it out, its pretty good! Everything is doing his Job. Sadly my Game crashed alot, otherwise than that its well done!
drooogeen is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
The program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing
help please
cholo22 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cholo22 View Post
The program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing
help please
You could have just googled it up, but try this


drooogeen is offline  
Reply

Tags
attack, flyff, hack, insanity



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
ExBot English v1.4 Auto Attack/Auto Pot/Attack Hack/Speed Hack/Last Npc Open..[MAYN]
Hi This Version v1.4 New Special Feature add :mofo: Now Download and Read Me Please Read later open bot. Property: Auto attack (cave fast)...
24 Replies - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
eXBot 1.1 English Version (Auto Attack,Last Npc Open,Attack s. Hack,Auto Pot...)MAYN
Hi I make for twelvesky2 turkish version and now english version :mofo: : Botun özellikleri: Auto attack Auto pot Auto loot Last npc open...
29 Replies - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.