Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Insanity attack hack

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Release] Insanity attack hack

Greetings,

many people asked for the Insanity attack hack since benja's tool is not working (probably due to a regular client update).
I already explained how to do it using "hooks" in this comment https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/fl...l#post36461378 but no one made it so I just made it...

How to use it?
- unzip
- copy the 2 files to Insanity install folder
- run Injector.exe

Some clarifications about this hack:
- The blade hack does not give you 2x damage, but you will hit a little bit more
- Charged bow seems to be working every 4 hits or so, you will not get charged hit at every hit
- Aroundkill is not an aoe kill, it will just send the attack to many mobs one after the other (not at the same time)

I can not tell if we could make this hack even better by making charged bow at every hit and always strongest attack for blades..Maybe I should look at the packets and alter them and maybe it is implemented in the server so there is no way to do it...I am not Flyff developer to answer this question.

A little video was made:

The tool will expire 2 days after the first run. I will see if I should update it and expand the license period.

Don't abuse it, GM might be looking at you in invisible mode! But wait...is there any tool to see hidden GMs??? Maybe look here

By the way, I added these features:
For melee weapons:
- Range attack
- Multi range attack
- Blade strongest attack hack

For ranged weapons (bow):
- Range attack
- Multi range attack
- Charged bow hack

Have fun

VT:
DLL:

Injector:
Attached Files
File Type: zip InsanityAttackHack.zip (477.0 KB, 82 views)

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
Greetings,

many people asked for the Insanity attack hack since benja's tool is not working (probably due to a regular client update).
I already explained how to do it using "hooks" in this comment https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/fl...l#post36461378 but no one made it so I just made it...

How to use it?
- unzip
- run Injector.exe

- The blade hack does not give you 2x damage, but you will hit a little bit more
- Charged bow seems to be working every 4 hits or so, you will not get charged hit at every hit
- Aroundkill is not an aoe kill, it will just send the attack to many mobs one after the other (not at the same time)

I can not tell if we could make this hack even better by making charged bow at every hit and always strongest attack for blades..Maybe I should look at the packets and alter them and maybe it is implemented in the server so there is no way to do it...I am not Flyff developer to answer this question.

A little video was made:

The tool will expire 2 days after the first run. I will see if I should update it and expand the license period.

Don't abuse it, GM might be looking at you in invisible mode! But wait...is there any tool to see hidden GMs??? Maybe look here

For melee weapons:
- Range attack
- Multi range attack

- Range attack
- Multi range attack
- Charged bow hack

Have fun

VT:
DLL:

Injector:
Nice one dude ! Thanks a lot!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

I just wanna say you have my fullest respect, you show your hacks, but you also show how you do it, and to a person that just started to learn like me, that's ******* awesome.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

is insanity still using Neuz? or MiniA?

Old   #5

Quote:
Greetings,

How to use it?
- unzip
- run Injector.exe

A little video was made:

For melee weapons:
- Range attack
- Multi range attack

- Range attack
- Multi range attack
- Charged bow hack

Have fun

VT:
DLL:

Injector:
well done!
ill test and try to see if its possible to do that Lock in target with cheat engine ^^

also to see invisible GM, i usually just change my value to a GMs value, once u are a "fake" gm u can see the other invisible GM's, but the one you are showing is much easier
Old   #6

could someone explain how to change the meele attack to a skill attack (psykeeper for example)
thx
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxArimAxX View Post
could someone explain how to change the meele attack to a skill attack (psykeeper for example)
thx
Whats your goal? I mean there is a magic attack for ranged classes like psy but you will not get more dmg or anything.
Maybe just to hit from a big range but this can be done by other methods in CE (change the range of the weapon and increase it for example)
Old   #8

Quote:
Whats your goal? I mean there is a magic attack for ranged classes like psy but you will not get more dmg or anything.
Maybe just to hit from a big range but this can be done by other methods in CE (change the range of the weapon and increase it for example)
i mean with the activated "Around Kill" that it would be changeable from meele atk to a skill like Demonology or other to hit the monsters for aoe if its possible.
Old   #9

Keep it up! i tried it out, its pretty good! Everything is doing his Job. Sadly my Game crashed alot, otherwise than that its well done!
Old   #10

The program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing
help please
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cholo22 View Post
The program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing
help please