Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release + Source] Offi FlyFF Simple Bot

Discussion on [Release + Source] Offi FlyFF Simple Bot within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Release + Source] Offi FlyFF Simple Bot

Hello,

many Webzen users still play FlyFF and some of them are not able to use my xradar bot because it is buggy and wrongly detected (because of the reflective injection).

I am planning to make an external bot with a nice gui but it takes much time for the gui especially with C++ (C# is not my cup of tea).

So in the meanwhile, I decided to make a simple bot that works for Offi FlyFF because you can select a mob by pressing the Tab button in the offi.

The bot is very simple: it presses Tab and the attack skill F-key and repeats again and again...

The source code is also provided. By the way, it has a little bypass which sends messages (PostMessage(...) function) to the game window so maybe some other guys can get inspired to make their own F-key spammers (this bypass is publicly released by the way).

Have fun and don't forget to donate or push the thank button if you want to motivate me to do more tools.

Regards

Demo Video

VT:
Attached Files
File Type: zip WebzenSimpleBot.zip (385.7 KB, 3170 views)
File Type: zip cookiez.zip (9.6 KB, 2248 views)
Thanks
49 Users
Old 03/16/2018, 01:25   #2

elite*gold: 17
Thank you for this release.
Is there a possibility to find out how to implement the local admin/no collision from your xRadar?

Greetz
YinxHei
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2018, 09:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by YinxHei View Post
Thank you for this release.
Is there a possibility to find out how to implement the local admin/no collision from your xRadar?

Greetz
YinxHei
No sorry this is a very simple tool so there is no way to add no collision feature here otherwise it will not stay simple anymore...
As I said, I may do this in a future tool but not in this one.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2018, 09:13   #4

elite*gold: 2
Great Release, I was about to message you somewhen again

I'm currently looking for a way to retirve the entity-list of the, to implement the Tab function for P-Servers, and got to the Idea, that your Insanity thing had the Arround kill, which basicly should have what I look for, wouldn't that be a possible thing?

Greetings ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2018, 20:12   #5

not working

not working " The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application "

any help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
Hello,

many Webzen users still play FlyFF and some of them are not able to use my xradar bot because it is buggy and wrongly detected (because of the reflective injection).

I am planning to make an external bot with a nice gui but it takes much time for the gui especially with C++ (C# is not my cup of tea).

So in the meanwhile, I decided to make a simple bot that works for Offi FlyFF because you can select a mob by pressing the Tab button in the offi.

The bot is very simple: it presses Tab and the attack skill F-key and repeats again and again...

The source code is also provided. By the way, it has a little bypass which sends messages (PostMessage(...) function) to the game window so maybe some other guys can get inspired to make their own F-key spammers (this bypass is publicly released by the way).

Have fun and don't forget to donate or push the thank button if you want to motivate me to do more tools.

Regards

Demo Video

VT:
Old 03/23/2018, 22:43   #6

Try to install c++ redistributable 2015
Old 03/24/2018, 02:05   #7

now working sir how to fix this . the code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140d.dll not found . Reinstalling the program may fix this problem .
Old 03/24/2018, 02:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jejelo View Post
now working sir how to fix this . the code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140d.dll not found . Reinstalling the program may fix this problem .
Use your brain and google search...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2018, 02:25   #9

Quote:
sad i cant download c++ redistributable 2015 . its said i got other version dunno what to do

Quote:
still not working sir i got visual c++ 2015 no but its not yet working
Old 03/24/2018, 08:20   #10

Quote:
sad i cant download c++ redistributable 2015 . its said i got other version dunno what to do

Usually it gives you an Error which File is missing, as in your example above.

Good Solving Ways:
1. Google the EXACT filename and find out in which redist-pack it is included.
2. Download the required pack for either 32 or 64 bit, whatever your system is. (Can be checked when you rightcling -> properties on the explorer (Windows + E))
3.) Install it and hope for no or other errors. Lol.

Not so good Solving Ways:
1. Google the EXACT filename, download the file from a dll-download site
2. Find out if you're on 32 or 64 bit
3. For 32 Bit: Copy it to: C:\Windows\System32
3. For 64 Bit: Copy it to: C:\Windows\SysWoW64
4. The fileerror should be gone, by this method, usually more file's will throw an error so, simply repeat this.

Whatever you think to do, i would go the Goog way

Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2018, 09:43   #11

Quote:

If you have windows x64 then install both x86 and x64 versions of visual c++ redist 2015.
In general, only the x86 version is needed here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2018, 11:52   #12

cant start, it says i am missing following .dll

MSVCP140D.dll
ucrtbased.dll
VCRUNTIME140D.dll

Installed c++ 2015 x64 and x86
Old 03/24/2018, 23:56   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by leondahmen View Post
cant start, it says i am missing following .dll

MSVCP140D.dll
ucrtbased.dll
VCRUNTIME140D.dll

Installed c++ 2015 x64 and x86
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow14493 View Post
Usually it gives you an Error which File is missing, as in your example above.

Good Solving Ways:
1. Google the EXACT filename and find out in which redist-pack it is included.
2. Download the required pack for either 32 or 64 bit, whatever your system is. (Can be checked when you rightcling -> properties on the explorer (Windows + E))
3.) Install it and hope for no or other errors. Lol.

Not so good Solving Ways:
1. Google the EXACT filename, download the file from a dll-download site
2. Find out if you're on 32 or 64 bit
3. For 32 Bit: Copy it to: C:\Windows\System32
3. For 64 Bit: Copy it to: C:\Windows\SysWoW64
4. The fileerror should be gone, by this method, usually more file's will throw an error so, simply repeat this.

Whatever you think to do, i would go the Goog way

Cheers
I've just answered this like 1~3 posts above. Did you even read anything in here?

Also, one thing, if some1 has these errors, and couldn't solve them himself, he's most likely wrong in a Thread about a sourcecode. If you're not able to goole what the Error tells you, i highly doubt you can make any use of any c++ snippet. Better go through the basics of googling and maybe start with something less complex. Just as a personal hint without the intention to flame.
Old 03/26/2018, 04:35   #14

hitted sir btw thanks,,,,downloading..
Old 03/27/2018, 06:56   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow14493 View Post
I've just answered this like 1~3 posts above. Did you even read anything in here?

Also, one thing, if some1 has these errors, and couldn't solve them himself, he's most likely wrong in a Thread about a sourcecode. If you're not able to goole what the Error tells you, i highly doubt you can make any use of any c++ snippet. Better go through the basics of googling and maybe start with something less complex. Just as a personal hint without the intention to flame.
Until now icant fix it i reformat my laptop dl c++ 2015 then use google dl file missing then replace it to rite folder but nothings happen i hope some one help me using teamviewer lol
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, farm, flyff, hack, level