It would make my life easier if you stopped updating your hack app, but I guess that's part of the job. It's fairly difficult(and time consuming) to make a proper anticheat without either generating false positives or in some way, negatively impacting legitimate end-users.
This will just be a game of cat and mouse, unless I decide to rework the movement networking to allow serversided position verification without causing a shitton of issues to legitimate users. Even then, I'll still have to deal with the botting clientsided.
Also, out of curiosity, is there a reason you chose not to detour functions and rather work entirely with RPM and WPM? You would avoid a lot of spammed API calls if you just detoured a few functions. I haven't bothered to reverse engineer your code, but your offsets seem strange as well. Very minor changes seem to throw the auto-leveling bot off. That being said, it's a bit more challenging to write an anticheat when you're just using WPM.
Nothing I've done yet is very complex; I've played with some code checksum verification, but it's somewhat useless unless I make a post-build tool to write the checksum onto the exe image itself. Even then, it's pretty simple to bypass with a few well placed NOPs. I've considered putting the checksums of choice code segments serversided, that way the client would need to send something at least. I'm pretty sure Blizzard's Warden does something similar, but it takes away a lot of the development flexibility.
Regardless, I'll keep playing this game as long as you will.
First of all.
Congrats, you've successfully been able to keep cheaters away from the server for a good while.
I've not seen anything like it in the FlyFF community before.
But that's the thing that dragged me to it, that no one has been able to bypass it.
I like myself a good challenge, but a reward to keep me motivated is needed aswell.
So before you say it, no, I will not download crackmes and start cracking worthless programs without any reward to motivate me.
Alright, when that's out of the way.
I know that it's difficult to create a proper working anti-cheat. That's the reason why no one has ever done it.
You're unable to protect something entirely sadly, and happily
If you wish for me to stop updating it, I will. That's no problem for me and I respect that.
I respect the fact that you're the one telling me to stop since it annoys you.
Most admins / developers wouldn't do that since it shows weakness.
I don't care about any weakness though, if you want me to stop, I'll stop.
Reworking the movement networking won't be necessary, unless someone else decides to crap on the server.
But no one will, they can't
Even if you would rework it, it would most likely cause some players to lagg and more effort from the server computer would be necessary.
I've not worked with detours before and never used them. They haven't been necessary for what I do.
I've only reversed for about 1 year on and off, maybe less.
I've programmed for about 2 years on and off and I'm only 17 years old. I'm not that experienced at all, don't expect much from me.
I'm just havin' fun while learning, ya know?
By the way, I've already succeeded to avoid all the crappy spammed function calls.
Kinda silly way to break the bot, it worked though, that's what matters.
The way I do it now, there's only two needed addresses to be changed. One for the speed checks and one for the teleportation checks. Nothing else.
I understand that nothing you've done has been complex. It hasn't been needed at all.
No one yet (except now) has been able to bypass it (I think).
To conclude,
I'll stop updating it but I'll keep it up on the thread free for download.
You'll have to patch it again though
Btw, would appreciate if you would reply just so I know you've read it.
Honestly, my pride would love to fortify the anticheat, but I know that it's essentially a matter of time. Any anticheat is bypassable given enough time, meaning the best I can do is have a good ratio of, time I spent making the anti cheat, to, the time needed to break it.
While I enjoy diving into the world of real-time memory protection, it's somewhat frustrating that it's essentially security-by-obfuscation. My job working on MagmaFlyff is to make an enjoyable game for the end-user. Part of an enjoyable game is a level of fairness.
Botting, not only is unfair for players that don't bot, but also deflates the economic value of anything that can be achieved in-game. A key aspect of economy in a free2play game is balance between value achieved via in-game endeavors and value achieved via spending money on the game. Supply and demand denotes that if value achieved in-game, such as items or in-game currency, drops, the value on the opposite side will increase.
It should be common knowledge that a perfect or even near-perfect bot is impossible to detect without false positives. This is one of the biggest flaws of free2play games in my opinion. With pay2play games, bots are much easier to control and have less impact to the in-game economy.
Anyways, the point is, I'll continue to improve the anti-cheat as needed, but I feel its an ultimately futile effort and working on it takes away from the time I can work on improving actual gameplay for legitimate end-users.
As I said before, it's up to you if you want to continue, but I would prefer if you would not.
The F-Key function isnt working correctly..
I dont know if it work before, its my first time i use this for my bladebuffs...
I set 3 Bladebuffs on my F6,F7 and F8 Key with 800 seconds, but when i start the Bot it just do the last F Key, so he only do F8....
I also tried to swap the Buffs, but its allways the same it only do one Buff (F8)
Then i tried to change the F-Keys and uses F4,F5 and F6 but same result, it only do the last Button (F6)
I dont have any F-Keys that, only F1 for attack i set it to "1".
Maybe i do something wrong, hope u can help me out with that
The F-Key function isnt working correctly..
I dont know if it work before, its my first time i use this for my bladebuffs...
I set 3 Bladebuffs on my F6,F7 and F8 Key with 800 seconds, but when i start the Bot it just do the last F Key, so he only do F8....
I also tried to swap the Buffs, but its allways the same it only do one Buff (F8)
Then i tried to change the F-Keys and uses F4,F5 and F6 but same result, it only do the last Button (F6)
I dont have any F-Keys that, only F1 for attack i set it to "1".
Maybe i do something wrong, hope u can help me out with that
greets
The function is called "F-Key Simulator", a simulator is mimicking a human by pressing the keys you tell it to.
Let me ask you a question, let's say you have buffs on F1 and F2, if you pressed both of them at the same time once.
Will both of the buffs be activated? No, they will not since they need to finish the animation before activating the other one.
When you told the F-Key Sim to press F6, F7 and F8 every 800 seconds, it will do exacly as you say.
But only of them will get activated since all of the buffs has animations, that animation has to finish before activating another one.
Getting the F-Key Simulator to be completely optimized with buffing the character aswell can be a little tricky with all the timings and stuff to think of.
But it can be done.
If you still don't understand, here's an example.
F6: 800
F7: 806
F8: 810
The function is called "F-Key Simulator", a simulator is mimicking a human by pressing the keys you tell it to.
Let me ask you a question, let's say you have buffs on F1 and F2, if you pressed both of them at the same time once.
Will both of the buffs be activated? No, they will not since they need to finish the animation before activating the other one.
When you told the F-Key Sim to press F6, F7 and F8 every 800 seconds, it will do exacly as you say.
But only of them will get activated since all of the buffs has animations, that animation has to finish before activating another one.
Getting the F-Key Simulator to be completely optimized with buffing the character aswell can be a little tricky with all the timings and stuff to think of.
But it can be done.
If you still don't understand, here's an example.
F6: 800
F7: 806
F8: 810
Ok sorry i forgot to tell that i allready tested different times like in your example
"F6: 800
F7: 806
F8: 810"
but that didnt worked too... the strange at it is that allways only the last F8 key will be activated
Ok sorry i forgot to tell that i allready tested different times like in your example
"F6: 800
F7: 806
F8: 810"
but that didnt worked too... the strange at it is that allways only the last F8 key will be activated
Hmm, I don't really know about you.
It worked for me though, I just tried.
Try to watch if there's any animation is going on while it's hitting the keys.
I cannot help you further, sorry dude. It's not really made to buff the character.
There's another system which can be created for just that purpose. But I'm too lazy to do it.
greyb1t's Insanity Flyff Hack 02/21/2017 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 147 Replies Status: Discontinued July 06
Click here or here for Website
Time to say goodbye, if you're reading this, hopefully you had a blast with the hack / bot.
I will not update neither the hack or the bot anymore. I don't have the time neither the effort, I have other stuff to do.
Now even when Kingdom FlyFF is comming out, i'll create some goodies for that (I'll probably keep it private untill some time).
It's just a perfect time to discontinue this project, Insanity FlyFF fixed a crucial...