Edit: This version is working perfectly. Not sure about higher levels as I am only at crepers right now, but it's working perfectly. All functions working. Will run for a while and see if there are any crashes.
Great to hear, if anything is not working.
Continue to tell me =)
Ok i try'd to test it but it seems they Updated the server...
-The Teleport Mode isnt working anymore, if i set it on Teleport Mode and then Start the Bot i will get a disconnect from server.
-Same goes for the Speedhack.
-Legit Mode works fine
-Re-Select aint work, if i am stucked then i am stucked .... i put it on 10 sec but i tryd less too, but it wont seem work perfectly sometimes he will re-select after a minute or he just dont re-select.
Ok i try'd to test it but it seems they Updated the server...
-The Teleport Mode isnt working anymore, if i set it on Teleport Mode and then Start the Bot i will get a disconnect from server.
-Same goes for the Speedhack.
-Legit Mode works fine
-Re-Select aint work, if i am stucked then i am stucked .... i put it on 10 sec but i tryd less too, but it wont seem work perfectly sometimes he will re-select after a minute or he just dont re-select.
Nooooo lol. Can you point me in the right direction for editing files so I can range hack? I don't think they use .res files, so I don't believe I can use the res editor. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Edit: Could CE be used in this server for range hack?
Anyone interested in using the bot once again?
I'm thinking about releasing an updated version with a new bypass to their anti-cheat.
If I release it though, expect it to be outdated again soon, the magma staff are active ;/
Reply if interested, or else I keep it to myself undetected :P
Anyone interested in using the bot once again?
I'm thinking about releasing an updated version with a new bypass to their anti-cheat.
If I release it though, expect it to be outdated again soon, the magma staff are active ;/
Reply if interested, or else I keep it to myself undetected :P
Regards greyb1t
Or share it only via PM to users who are at least one year active and have 100+ thanks. Just to make sure that it stays UD for some time
Anyone interested in using the bot once again?
I'm thinking about releasing an updated version with a new bypass to their anti-cheat.
If I release it though, expect it to be outdated again soon, the magma staff are active ;/
Reply if interested, or else I keep it to myself undetected :P
Regards greyb1t
I Prefer too that u should send only a little amount of user here via PM.
I'm interested too, and i will tell you again if something is Buggy :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by /Aiden\
Or share it only via PM to users who are at least one year active and have 100+ thanks. Just to make sure that it stays UD for some time
Registriert seit: Apr 2014
Erhaltene Thanks: 148
Haha... maybe better to users who are more then 6 Years here?
Just kidding ^^
Alright, I know it would be better to keep it available for some people only.
But that'll just consume time, talking to each and every person who wants it.
Not only that, I'd also hate to turn down someone who just joined the forum for the bot.
I have a hard time being that cold-hearted ;/
I was actully just wondering if anyone would've want to use it, because I was thinking about not releasing it since they'll probably patch it again and make it harder for other people that would like to bypass it.
My father wants me to sell it instead, since it has better security than all the other pservers.
There's a reason why none has created a bypass for speedhack & teleportation yet.
Well, the conclusion.
I'll not be selling it, I'll not be giving it to specific people.
I'll release it to the public again.
If it gets patched again, I'll try and bypass it once again. It's quite a good exercise to learn reverse engineering more advanced =)
Since it's free, I won't feel any obligation to make it work.
If the bot's working, use it. If not, too bad. It was free.
It'll probably available to download in a hour or so, maybe less.
It would make my life easier if you stopped updating your hack app, but I guess that's part of the job. It's fairly difficult(and time consuming) to make a proper anticheat without either generating false positives or in some way, negatively impacting legitimate end-users.
This will just be a game of cat and mouse, unless I decide to rework the movement networking to allow serversided position verification without causing a shitton of issues to legitimate users. Even then, I'll still have to deal with the botting clientsided.
Also, out of curiosity, is there a reason you chose not to detour functions and rather work entirely with RPM and WPM? You would avoid a lot of spammed API calls if you just detoured a few functions. I haven't bothered to reverse engineer your code, but your offsets seem strange as well. Very minor changes seem to throw the auto-leveling bot off. That being said, it's a bit more challenging to write an anticheat when you're just using WPM.
Nothing I've done yet is very complex; I've played with some code checksum verification, but it's somewhat useless unless I make a post-build tool to write the checksum onto the exe image itself. Even then, it's pretty simple to bypass with a few well placed NOPs. I've considered putting the checksums of choice code segments serversided, that way the client would need to send something at least. I'm pretty sure Blizzard's Warden does something similar, but it takes away a lot of the development flexibility.
Regardless, I'll keep playing this game as long as you will.
greyb1t's Insanity Flyff Hack 02/21/2017 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 147 Replies Status: Discontinued July 06
Click here or here for Website
Time to say goodbye, if you're reading this, hopefully you had a blast with the hack / bot.
I will not update neither the hack or the bot anymore. I don't have the time neither the effort, I have other stuff to do.
Now even when Kingdom FlyFF is comming out, i'll create some goodies for that (I'll probably keep it private untill some time).
It's just a perfect time to discontinue this project, Insanity FlyFF fixed a crucial...