Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 06:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release + Source] yaftool (F-Tool)

Discussion on [Release + Source] yaftool (F-Tool) within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release + Source] yaftool (F-Tool)

Hi all,

based on the idea of Menøx's F-Tool i rewrote a slightly stripped-down version of his program.

The idea was to provide a simple(r) interface (... in fact the interface is just console + controlled with keys only), with the same functionality and without bulky things (that just my opinion) like an user-login or infunctionality on newer windows versions caused by missing admin privileges.

Also i've added features which i personally found useful, like:

- save and read macros / keys lists from configuration files (including the target window title)
- option to hide & show the target window (useful for collecting / leeching characters)
- a global keystroke to run & stop the macro

The hotkeys / configuration should be mainly self-explanatory, yet here's a short guide:

1. run yaftool and select the Flyff window from the list shown, either by navigation through the list with arrow keys UP and DOWN (if there are more than one windows) or by switching to the correct target window and pressing RETURN key once (if there ain't any windows shown for selection you may manually type in a matching/part of the Flyff window title)

2.1. by default yaftool searches on startup for a "default file" including a window title / macro list which you can save during runtime with keycombination [CTRL] + [S] and confirm with [Y]

2.2. you can save unlimited files (tho there can be only one "default file" which loads automatically on startup) and load them by pressing [CTRL] + [L]

2.3. if there are no default files the key list will be loaded blank, you can add keystrokes by pressing [+] followed by the key which should be sent to flyff and an interval (seconds or milliseconds, switch with arrows keys UP / DOWN)

3. start the macro loop by pressing [CTRL] + [1] or stop it with [CTRL] + [2], the execution begin as soon as you switch out of yaftool's window - pause happens when you switch back in to that window (this effects all running instances of the yaftool)

(optional) at anytime, you can press [CTRL] + [H] to hide the selected instance of flyff or [CTRL] + [J] to display it again (this keycombination only work when you are in the affilitated yaftool window, the windows automatically restores to visible state when you exit the tool)

Make sure you've installed a recent C++ Redistributable if the tool refuses to run.

I'm not sure which Servers support the tool, but i've tried it on various private Servers without any problems.

Of course the source is included, feel free to use / improved it. (especially formatting and currently non-existing class structures) (the project was created with Visual Studio Community Edition)

Big thanks at this point to @ for the Source of his "Offi Flyff Simple Bot" which i used the handy PostMessage() bypass from.

VT:

greez~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screen.jpg (13.4 KB, 717 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip yaftool.zip (19.6 KB, 596 views)
File Type: zip source.zip (13.3 KB, 290 views)
Thanks
10 Users
Old 09/19/2019, 02:00   #2

Hi mcoocr,

I'm trying to compile the source code and I'm not able to.
I'm familiar with development but not with in asm. I'm getting an error with visual studio pro 2013 and it's complaining about the __amr keyworkd used. It seems that asm is not compatible on x64 platform, hence can't compile. Do you have any steps or instructions to compile?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.
Old 09/21/2019, 21:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by teissmax View Post
Hi mcoocr,

I'm trying to compile the source code and I'm not able to.
I'm familiar with development but not with in asm. I'm getting an error with visual studio pro 2013 and it's complaining about the __amr keyworkd used. It seems that asm is not compatible on x64 platform, hence can't compile. Do you have any steps or instructions to compile?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.
Change the Solution Platform to be x86.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
bot, flyff, ftool, macro, source