Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OpenSource] Packet Editor coded in C

Discussion on [OpenSource] Packet Editor coded in C within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/04/2011, 22:10   #136

elite*gold: 0
@Xsh assuming that i run the hook and i inject what i had to inject! do i need the antweakbar on the flyff server then i can finally use the hacks? like the actual infiltration?

BTW the infiltration won't work on other servers right?(My Server is FlyForHero)
they keep on error like "couldn't find the d3d9.dll handle" do you have a solution for this one?

Could you check if there's a chance that i can use a hack there(FlyForHero)

Keet it UP xsh! Nice Thread! ^^
Old 10/05/2011, 15:06   #137

Hallo xsh ,

Danke erstmal für diesen Release.
Mich würde gern interessieren wie du denn mit Programmieren angefangen hast ,sprich C/C++. Ich meine deine und Toms Releases schlagen ein wie Bomben. Bzw. Hast du irgendwelche Tipps.
Old 10/07/2011, 18:39   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
When I start the ommand (I write "attack" in the chat window), I got a message from the server : "Please wait before attacking again..." but the mob is not attacked!
How can I figure out all the params to add when I create PACKETTYPE_MELEE_ATTACK? (or any other packet btw)

Ty fr your replay
Try using Logic. You tell the server to attack. What do you want to attack? Look into the official server source code, that might help you alot more than i could ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hushed132 View Post
@Xsh assuming that i run the hook and i inject what i had to inject! do i need the antweakbar on the flyff server then i can finally use the hacks? like the actual infiltration?

BTW the infiltration won't work on other servers right?(My Server is FlyForHero)
they keep on error like "couldn't find the d3d9.dll handle" do you have a solution for this one?
AntTweakBar is just a graphical user interface (GUI). You don't need this. In my source there is a way to send manual packets, figure it out.

Also, when d3d9.dll is not found, they may have changed the name of it, or even changed the way to access it from memory. I can't help you on this one since every p-server could modify it, hide it and do whatever they want with it. You must have a good knowledge about windows memory stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdark View Post
Mich würde gern interessieren wie du denn mit Programmieren angefangen hast ,sprich C/C++. Ich meine deine und Toms Releases schlagen ein wie Bomben. Bzw. Hast du irgendwelche Tipps.
Copy/Paste, Bücher, Tutorials, Snippets, andere sources angucken. Muss ja nicht unbedingt was mit flyff zu tun haben. Irgendwann weisst du wie es funktioniert, und wie man es benutzt.
Old 10/08/2011, 10:07   #139

Quote:
AntTweakBar is just a graphical user interface (GUI). You don't need this. In my source there is a way to send manual packets, figure it out.
i see! im not familiar with packets by i have the idea for it can you teach me how to use your source and to send manual packets! thanks im using this for educational purposes and to Play easy! --,

Quote:
Also, when d3d9.dll is not found, they may have changed the name of it, or even changed the way to access it from memory. I can't help you on this one since every p-server could modify it, hide it and do whatever they want with it. You must have a good knowledge about windows memory stuff.
oh isee! i wish i know what they have done to it XD! can you please try if you can hack FlyForhero? just try if you can hack it? and if you can ill try my best to hack it too!
thanks in advance BTW i want to hack is the perin i want to create a perin or change the price to 1penya each! im just a beginner or a student a IT student 2nd yr! so can you teach me just a little of your BRAIN.EXE ^^
Old 10/09/2011, 07:12   #140

Received Thanks: 2,070
Könntest du vll. etwas genauer beschreiben wie die packets aufgebaut sind, bzw eine seite nennen wo dies erklärt wird?

Weil die Packettypen...
Wo genau sitzen die?
Also wie kann man erkennen, welcher packettyp ein packet ist.

z.B. Dieses Packet:

Quote:
5E 1C 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF 08 7F 9B 02 01 00 08 7F 9B 02 1C 00 0B 00 00 00 32 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF
5E ist der header das weiß ich, aber welche bytes zeigen den packettypen das verstehe ich nicht :S
Old 10/13/2011, 13:03   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by freehuntx View Post
Könntest du vll. etwas genauer beschreiben wie die packets aufgebaut sind, bzw eine seite nennen wo dies erklärt wird?
Flyff -> Server
Code:
<BYTE:HeaderMark><DWORD:CRCPacketSize><DWORD:PacketSize><DWORD:CRCData><DWORD:0xFFFFFFFF><DWORD:PacketType>
Server -> Flyff
Code:
<BYTE:HeaderMark><DWORD:PacketSize><DWORD:PacketType>

Ausserdem findest du im Flyff Soure auch die genauen Parameter für jedes Packet.
Old 10/20/2011, 15:59   #142

hamma hack
Old 10/31/2011, 05:14   #143

Guys im so willing to learn this hack/programming... I attempted learning it by myself.. I read a few articles in the internet on tutorials of c/c++ programming languange.. i already download microsoft visual studio 2010 like hours.. to try to make it work.. its just its so hard to learn when your starting from zero. I know little codes in c because its our lesson in computer class.. basics.. we use turbo c.. Guys i would really appreciate if you could help me or atleast give a hint or tip. THANKS!
Old 11/01/2011, 01:39   #144

Hint: use this source as a base for your hack, and use your brain.
Old 11/01/2011, 03:33   #145

The problem is, im just starting to learn c/c++, Im trying my best to make this source work. hence im definitely using my brain lol. I just need little guidance or something on what to do.. I would really appreciate it if you help me on someway..thanks.
Old 11/02/2011, 14:04   #146

So, what do you wanna know? Be more specific.
Old 11/03/2011, 10:18   #147

Can you give me STEPS on how to make this work?
Old 11/05/2011, 11:12   #148

elite*gold: 25
ich wollte das zeug compailen aber geht ned i.was mach ich falsch
Old 11/06/2011, 22:50   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuletis View Post
Can you give me STEPS on how to make this work?
No. Learn how to use a compiler and some C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellgate1993 View Post
ich wollte das zeug compailen aber geht ned i.was mach ich falsch
Visual Studio 2010. Alles drunter geb ich keine Garantie dass es funzt. Ausserdem, lies mal die Antwort die ich dem Typen über dir gegeben hab.
Old 11/08/2011, 15:57   #150

elite*gold: 239
The Black Market: 126/0/0
nice genau wie alles andere von XSH :>
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
editor, open, packet, pe, source