Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Florensia
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about Bot/Script

Discussion on Question about Bot/Script within the Florensia forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about Bot/Script

So recently I was leveling in Hidden Port and I saw a GSM running accross the map only hitting the mobs until they die; Changing target and repeating that over and over and over. I tried talking with him but I didn't get an answer at all. I could already see in his movement pattern that he was scripting. I was searching on google if there was some kind of AutoIT Script or macro or bot or whatever. Didn't find anything so far.

My question now is:
Is there actually a bot or script for Florensia and if so, where can I download it?

Thanks.
Old 10/02/2015, 16:24   #2

elite*gold: 22
maybe he has written his own bot
Old 10/02/2015, 16:37   #3

elite*gold: 0
Does someone have a Auto IT Script or Bot that he wants to share? (Not Skillbot, since I can also do that with my Keyboard Macro )
I'd also pay for it if that is what you wish, just leave a pm.

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Script Question
01/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Hi Guys, now there is a new Anti-Bot Script.. Does old script working, too? If i bot with old free working but unsafe bots, can BP detect me as easily as before? For example if i bot 3 hours/day and i stop botting each 1 hour for 30 min. is it almost safe?
Script question
08/28/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello a stupid upload this script to the server in the dir /usr/game/auth . The script have this code : #!/bin/sh while true; do killall auth; ./auth; done; sleep 300; done; When I see this code I think that its easy to undertand but maybe I am wrong :rolleyes:
Question About CE Vac Script
11/25/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I currently use 6Draco9's Allin1 Vac script, and i no that Mass spawn is in it. My question is; is there any way to seperate Mass spawn from the script and make a new script for Mass spawn? I have searched a little bit, but if someone has information redarding how to do this and its been posted, please provide a link. If there is no link, can someone please post instructions on how to do so? And if you wanna flame this thread....then go ahead its your opinion. Mods you have permission...
[Question] Script.kom
11/06/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
Is it possible for the script editor/hackers to make a Thread about editing a script.kom file? --> if its not possible kindly close the thread please ^^
Script question
03/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
if i use one of the autoit scripts do i have to bypass x-trap for it to work or not? im confused on wiether or not i need to thanks in advanced